Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Why does everyone blame Wenger? Maybe its all the fault of Pat Rice?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

muppet

Quote from: ONeill on August 28, 2011, 09:35:08 PM
Quote from: CorkMan on August 28, 2011, 09:27:25 PM
So.........we just going to pretend today didn't happen?

There's nothing new to be said that hasn't been in the previous 3 weeks.

If nothing happens in the next three days then there's something badly up.

Those girls should have a parade.

Open-top?
MWWSI 2017

nrico2006

Wenger has annoyed the hell out of me at times over the years, but was not nice to see him in that situation yesterday.  Felt bad for the man, hopefully he gets things back on track and proves the doubters wrong. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 29, 2011, 08:58:12 AM
Wenger has annoyed the hell out of me at times over the years, but was not nice to see him in that situation yesterday.  Felt bad for the man, hopefully he gets things back on track and proves the doubters wrong.
Right, who has hacked into nrico's account?!

ONeill

****UPDATE****

Wenger bought some wheaten bread this morning.

****UPDATE****

ONeill

Arsenal Football Club has announced it will be writing to fans who travelled to Old Trafford on Sunday with an offer to cover the cost of a match ticket at a future Barclays Premier League away game.

A Club statement issued today said: "Sunday's result was obviously disappointing for everyone connected with the Club. Our travelling fans were magnificent throughout and we want to recognise their fantastic support. We will be writing to them shortly with the details."

Farrandeelin

Maybe Arsenal players saw this thread and started playing like ladies.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Bingo

Lee Dixon hit the nail on the head last night. The combined squad numbers on the Arsenal bench was nearly twice the combined squad numbers on the United bench!!

I can see the point he was making ie inexperienced bench but it was a bizarre way of making it! He took some stick for it on twiiter. In fairness to Dixon, i think he is excellent on MoTD and is very insightful with his analysis. This was a step too far.

laoislad

Harry Redknapp is sitting in a pub drowning his sorrows when in walks a glum Arsene Wenger.

"Et tu Brute?" says Harry.

"Don't you f**king start, I'm fed up hearing the f**king score," replied Wenger
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

CorkMan

Arsenal have signed a Korean fella. His name is Sum-Young-Wan.:D

Bingo

Boycey

Piers Morgan not happy about it on twitter, sad indictment on the world when his opinion on football is forced on us. He was waxing lyrical on Fox sports yesterday too. Give me Gary Neville any day ;)

ONeill

Fabregas starts ahead of Xavi tonight...and scores. Great understanding between him and Messi. We have Walcott and Chamakh