15 (16.7%)
None of the above.
3 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Spiritof98

Keady - Nothing else to be said.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

illdecide

I don't think there could be anything worse than an English man living and supporting Tyrone ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

umgolaarmagh

During my playing Career i hated having to play Clans in Davitt Park, 1) The pitch is massive
2) It was always raining with a gale force wind
3) Them F$%kers could run all day

;D

Ryano

Quote from: stephenite on December 06, 2006, 09:42:54 PM
I said the team from the next parish, but i meant Roscommon, not Knockmore

Right back at ya! Unless your playing the Dubs in which case i would support yis or the dark lord lucifer himself before the Jackeens.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Spiritof98 on December 07, 2006, 08:38:16 AM
Keady - Nothing else to be said.

I have to agree with spirit, I know we're supposed to hate the Harps but it was always keady.

Mid Mon

What about the team from the same parish?

lynchbhoy

jeez hate is a bit strong lads
I dont even hate the Brits..

dont like the brit media though
or the Irish media come to think of it...

Farrandeelin

That's a question for Stephenite mid mon! I said the Brits. As Guillem said how the hell can anyone hate the team from the next parish, when sometimes they're great friends (off the pitch) and are all Irish.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hardy

I live for the return of Meath to that list.

Donagh

Paddy Heaney and university teams playing ringers.

dubnut

Quote from: Hardy on December 07, 2006, 11:38:07 AM
I live for the return of Meath to that list.

Dont worry Hardy, we hate ye still.  :)

Hardy

Ah thanks. There's hope yet.

And the same to you, of course.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Guillem2 on December 07, 2006, 08:05:58 AM
It has to be the Brits for me. Hating the neighbouring club more than the Brits is something I just can't understand. We may be rivals on the sports field but off it we are all Irishmen. Referees come and go. Some are hateful basta*ds but others a re ok. I'm happy to watch rugby on TV and follow the fortunes of Ireland & the 4 provinces so I can't say I hate other sports. St John's are a shower of hateful middle class c*nts but deep down I really don't hate them. It the Brits for me.

You've confused me now, Guillem. As one of around a million Irish people who also considers himself to be British, which category do I fall into? And what if I'm also one of your neighbours?
Maybe the categories need widening, to include "Irish people who call themselves Brits"? Or "Brits who call themselves Irish"? What about "West Brits"? Maybe just "The English"?
It's a poser, isn't it?

Still, it's reassuring to hear that 3/5ths of GAA fans appear not actually to "hate" a million of their fellow islanders...  ;)
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

dubnut

"Maybe the categories need widening, to include "Irish people who call themselves Brits"?

Great point Evil Genuis, I'd definately vote for them!

As a self proclaimed Brit, do you also follow the GAA?

dubnut

"Still, it's reassuring to hear that 3/5ths of GAA fans appear not actually to "hate" a million of their fellow islanders"

The poll is on who you hate THE MOST, just cause you dont vote for one doesnt mean you dont hate them too!