Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the All Ireland

Dublin @ 4/6
7 (58.3%)
The Field @ 11/10
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

TheOptimist

What bets are people looking at this year?

I'm thinking there could be a relative upset on the cards this weekend with New York playing Leitrim. I've got New York at 11/8 and the draw at 9/2.

Rossfan

No draws allowed (unless you're talking 70 minutes only)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

bamboo

New York are a terrible price. Handicap is only +1 which seems brutally low. London +3 should give you a run for your money.

larryin89

Galway were a massive 2/1 to beat Mayo when the odds came out first a few months ago , now at 6/4 , probably still good value bet .

Dubs are the bet of the year though for the  serious gamblers , won't be stopped. They opened up at 10/11 too. 

Very hard to  gauge the new York v Leitrim game , is Jamie Clark at the same level that he would  be at home ? If he is Leitrim might find it hard to contain him . I notice NY have a NY born player playing , that's not a great sign usually or have they caught up in recent times to play at that level ? Sligo will win I'd be fairly confident of that.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

tippabu

longford 5/2 to beat meath in pearce park looks great value

armaghniac

Quote from: larryin89 on May 04, 2018, 06:30:36 PM
Galway were a massive 2/1 to beat Mayo when the odds came out first a few months ago , now at 6/4 , probably still good value bet .

Dubs are the bet of the year though for the  serious gamblers , won't be stopped. They opened up at 10/11 too. 

Very hard to  gauge the new York v Leitrim game , is Jamie Clark at the same level that he would  be at home ? If he is Leitrim might find it hard to contain him . I notice NY have a NY born player playing , that's not a great sign usually or have they caught up in recent times to play at that level ? Sligo will win I'd be fairly confident of that.

Clarke scored 2-03 when Armagh played Leitrim in 2013. But of course any player can be double marked etc, the question is whether his colleagues can make hay in that situation.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Cunny Funt

Shane Hogan has been playing for New York for a few years now one of their few players that came through their underage ranks over there.

armaghniac

Quote from: Cunny Funt on May 05, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

Shane Hogan has been playing for New York for a few years now one of their few players that came through their underage ranks over there.

No team should be allowed more than 3 transferred players.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B