International rules

Started by tonto1888, September 26, 2017, 09:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonto1888

Quote from: Captain Obvious on October 20, 2017, 09:26:03 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 20, 2017, 09:17:09 AM
disappointing if no Dubs play. I understand the guys in the county final not playing but why would the others not want to represent their country
Between now and January 27th is their rest period.

the same for Mayo? Are there any Mayo players on the panel?

Rossfan

Going to Oz might interfere with THE PROCESS ( or their free cars, meals etc....)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Gael85

disappointing if no Dubs play. I understand the guys in the county final not playing but why would the others not want to represent their country

Others players have league semi finals coming up so they will rule out majority of starting team from final

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: rrhf on October 20, 2017, 08:51:25 AM
There'll be tears in Tyrone when they see how good is Conor mc kenna.

We know.

Orchard park

some would prefer to spend 10 days annual leave on the team holiday than waste 10 days playing this bastardised game

some in county finals, some in league games, some nursing long term niggles which they take a few months off for every year to recuperate.

i dont think there would be any conspiracy theory as to why they arent taking part

magpie seanie

If there were 7 or 8 Dubs on it then there would be moaning that it's unfair on other counties that they can't get representatives on it. I understand (as has been the case in years past) that the trials for this squad have been taking place for some weeks now so anyone whose club was playing in the last 2 or 3 weeks would have had a problem.

tonto1888

Quote from: Orchard park on October 20, 2017, 10:26:50 AM

some would prefer to spend 10 days annual leave on the team holiday than waste 10 days playing this bastardised game

some in county finals, some in league games, some nursing long term niggles which they take a few months off for every year to recuperate.

i dont think there would be any conspiracy theory as to why they arent taking part

I don't think theres a conspiracy. I understand about the championship and injuries, didn't realise the league was still ongoing there also

rodney trotter

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 20, 2017, 09:29:30 AM

Yes, Aidan O Shea anyway. He is due to be announced as captain.

rosnarun

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 20, 2017, 12:28:54 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on October 20, 2017, 09:29:30 AM

Yes, Aidan O Shea anyway. He is due to be announced as captain.
Chris Barrett and Brendan Harrison as well
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Cunny Funt

Another 7 Mayo players were asked but all said thanks but no thanks.

Rossfan

Ireland might win the Cup so.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Would big Joe just get off his arse and announce the fecking team? It's beyond a parody at this stage.

LooseCannon

RuairĂ­ Allen has to be on it💚🏐💛

Blowitupref

Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 24, 2017, 05:46:34 PM
Another 7 Mayo players were asked but all said thanks but no thanks.
International rules is becoming more like the railway cup with the AI finalists for one reason or another opting out.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Kernan_is_King

Quote from: Syferus on October 24, 2017, 06:20:21 PM
Would big Joe just get off his arse and announce the fecking team? It's beyond a parody at this stage.

Great men do not hasten their deliberations on behalf of internet posters.
Big Joe - Big Future!