Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Targetman

That scoreline is terrible for the losers, is there not a tiered competition at this level?

thewobbler

Quote from: Targetman on February 27, 2018, 07:16:52 PM
That scoreline is terrible for the losers, is there not a tiered competition at this level?
I'd expect it's a long time since Dungannon entered a tier 2 competition. I'm going to guess that Cavan have an unbelievable crop. Or, maybe looking at that scoreline, a 6' 2" 12 year old.

orangeman

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 27, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
St Pats Cavan beat Dungannon in Dalton 15 21 to 1 4. Some scoreline.

The ref should be bate for texting in that scoreline. Had the ref no compassion as well as the Cavan team ?.  :)

tommysmith

Quote from: orangeman on March 01, 2018, 11:56:06 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on February 27, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
St Pats Cavan beat Dungannon in Dalton 15 21 to 1 4. Some scoreline.

The ref should be bate for texting in that scoreline. Had the ref no compassion as well as the Cavan team ?.  :)

He blew it up 15 minutes early allegedly.

Therealdonald

Just coming up to St Paddy's Day brings back memories of watching McCrory Cup finals then the club finals? What are some people's best memories, hard to top Kevin Dyas and Marty Clarke's battle in the 2005 final. Two superb players at that age level.

Targetman

Undoubtedly Abbey beating colmans in the only all Newry McRory Cup final back in 1987, wasn't looking good at half time as Abbey didn't score in the first half trailing 0-0 to 0-5, complete turn around in the second half to win 2-6 to 0-8, played in Lurgan

dec

Maghera 4-10 Colmans 4-9
Tohill vs McCartan

Nanderson

Quote from: Therealdonald on March 02, 2018, 10:14:04 PM
Just coming up to St Paddy's Day brings back memories of watching McCrory Cup finals then the club finals? What are some people's best memories, hard to top Kevin Dyas and Marty Clarke's battle in the 2005 final. Two superb players at that age level.
That was the 2006 final. Remember it well myself for all the wrong reasons, standing on the edge of the Casement Park field waiting to run on for final celebrations then the Abbey scored that last minute goal to win it.

Gabriel_Hurl

Draw in the McLarnon Final

St. Eunans 2-6 Holy Trinity College 1-9

Gabriel_Hurl

St. Ronan's are 2 point winners in the MacRory Cup 1-9 to 1-7 over St. Mary's Magherafelt

Rois

And in his sign-off, Mark Sidebottom just congratulated St Paul's... ::)

illdecide

Quote from: Rois on March 19, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
And in his sign-off, Mark Sidebottom just congratulated St Paul's... ::)

Lol...heard that too. what a guy...He prob got confused because St Paul's JHS was one of the schools merged into St Ronan's, still no excuse.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Still a we bit of football left in Lurgan yet!!! ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Mickey Linden

Quote from: illdecide on March 19, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

Or Aghagallon perhaps?

JimStynes

Quote from: illdecide on March 19, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
Aghagallon minors with a handful of Lurgan men sa!