Kildare v Derry

Started by omagh_gael, July 17, 2011, 05:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Lump on Kildare. There's no hope of Derry getting their heads right in 6 days after the disaster today.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Indeed, I feel kildare will win this one well, it will be very hard for derry to do anything now.............. weres the venue ????

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 17, 2011, 05:39:27 PM
Indeed, I feel kildare will win this one well, it will be very hard for derry to do anything now.............. weres the venue ????

decided tomorrow - parnell perhaps ? or Newry ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Dinny Breen

Just home from Liverpool so haven't watch the Kildare game sober yet so can't comment on them but Derry were very poor in that 2nd half today.

Against Kildare they will have more freedom to play football, big ask to turnaround in 6 days, the sensible option would be a double header in Croke Park in 2 weeks with the Tyrone/Armagh v Rossie game.
#newbridgeornowhere

squire_in_navy_slacks

Kildare have to win, sure they are borderline favs for the all ireland today such are their displays............................

orangeman

It will be a big ask for Derry to come back from this.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 17, 2011, 05:42:27 PM
Just home from Liverpool so haven't watch the Kildare game sober yet so can't comment on them but Derry were very poor in that 2nd half today.

Against Kildare they will have more freedom to play football, big ask to turnaround in 6 days, the sensible option would be a double header in Croke Park in 2 weeks with the Tyrone/Armagh game.

tyrone wont get an extra weeks rest and they are entitled to their home match as its still a round 3 game, double header with Cork/Down but the hierarchy will be worried about the poor attendance
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Donnellys Hollow

Presume this will be in either Clones or Cavan?

It will be nice to be playing a county that doesn't border us for once this summer.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

EC Unique

armaghniac

Quotetyrone wont get an extra weeks rest and they are entitled to their home match

I presume he meant the game between Tyrone/Armagh and Roscommon???
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Dinny Breen

Quote from: armaghniac on July 17, 2011, 05:51:42 PM
Quotetyrone wont get an extra weeks rest and they are entitled to their home match

I presume he meant the game between Tyrone/Armagh and Roscommon???

I did
#newbridgeornowhere

borderfox

I cant see Derry getting back up for this one, especially against one of the best teams in the country. Kildare by 7 or 8.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

under the bar

whats the best price on Kildare at the min?  shoo-ins!

Maguire01

Second year in a row that Kildare get the defeated Ulster finalists 6 days later. Difficult to see anything other than a Kildare win.