Sigerson Cup

Started by Cuchullainns Bhoy, November 14, 2006, 11:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Shark

Not to put too fine a point on it, I have no hope of making an €18k book on this, so until I start taking some decent money on this, no. I'm doing my best here, but I can't even find a league table - all I have are results from last year and a few phone calls to guys I know that are playing. I know Cork have a very handy draw, however they haven't really done well in this for a few years. 

I'll do you a monkey if you want. Best I can do I'm afraid, at least until I see more form. I think that's fair enough.

AZOffaly

QuoteI'll do you a monkey if you want. Best I can do I'm afraid, at least until I see more form. I think that's fair enough.
WTF is a monkey? Are you encouraging using poor innocent animals as common currency now????

Or has your time in Lahndahn turned you into Del Boy? That'll be beat out of you in Hiney's over the Christmas  ;D

Lone Shark

I can assure you that long before i crossed the pond, these phrases were being aired. The monkey is common parlance in the trade - it's half a bag of sand to be precise.   ;D

Dinny Breen

AZ- Monkey = 500

A lot of money for college football
#newbridgeornowhere

The Bottom Brick

UCD look good value.

Del Boy, are you giving odds on the Fitzgibbon?
33, 35, 47, 48, 52, 07!

full back

Lone Shark

Quote from: The Bottom Brick on December 14, 2006, 11:06:43 PM
UCD look good value.

Del Boy, are you giving odds on the Fitzgibbon?

Yup - seperate Fitzgibbon thread.

Josey Whales

with Gaelic Football embraced in DCU as part of the 100 sports scholarships awarded annually- i hereby conclude that whatever happens this year the Sigerson Cup will now become  a one-time monopoly with DCU winning it on an annual basis. They have the financial power to literally corner the market and get a new team in virtually every year.

The Claw

DCU Sigerson Team are gone on an All expenses paid trip to Lanzarotte.