The US policing crisis thread

Started by Eamonnca1, April 28, 2015, 07:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2020, 08:42:50 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 13, 2020, 07:48:58 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2020, 07:36:09 PM
https://cwbchicago.com/2020/08/carjackings-today-in-wicker-park-logan-square-and-ones-caught-on-camera.html

If this stuff keeps up it really going to help Trump

Both Joe and Kamaltoe are in favor of defunding the police

Kamaltoe.

Are you for f**king real?

Embarrassing.

Had you not heard that nick name? I thought it was quite clever

Did you know if you mis-pronounce her name it's a form of racism and also passive aggressive

She must have been right during the debates about poor Joe being a racist, because he sure as hell doesn't know how to pronounce it correctly

No, I hadn't heard that nickname or the precious, white grievance nonsense about mispronouncing her name.

Must be mixing with or listening to the wrong people I guess.

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on August 13, 2020, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 13, 2020, 08:38:58 PM
Quote from: Gmac on August 13, 2020, 08:32:13 PM
https://cwbchicago.com/2020/08/carjackings-today-in-wicker-park-logan-square-and-ones-caught-on-camera.html

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.
hitler , Mussolini, Stalin , nazis , stormtroopers, gestapo all good though?
All are deeply appropriate and historically accurate comparisons for Trump, his goon squad and the murderous American police.

"Kamaltoe" is an pathetic insult used by a moronic white supremacist sc**bag who hates the fact that a strong and highly intelligent black woman can make a US presidential ticket.
of course she can there's nothing holding you back in this country , thanks for acknowledging Sid .

Learn about the history and present of America.

The individual achievements of brilliant black people like Harris and Obama in no way negates the fact that America has always been a white supremacist ethnostate.

whitey

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.
All are deeply appropriate and historically accurate comparisons for Trump, his goon squad and the murderous American police.

"Kamaltoe" is an pathetic insult used by a moronic white supremacist sc**bag who hates the fact that a strong and highly intelligent black woman can make a US presidential ticket.

Haha-Sid, I have to laugh.

You're upset about me using a stupid nickname but not upset about Kamala prosecuting low level marijuana offenses among the Black community while laughing about her own use of marijuana

Gabriel_Hurl

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

He's talking out of his hole as well as per usual.

QuoteWhile I do not believe federal dollars should go to police departments violating people's rights or turning to violence as the first resort, I do not support defunding police. The better answer is to give police departments the resources they need to implement meaningful reforms, and to condition other federal dollars on completing those reforms.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on August 13, 2020, 08:48:36 PM

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

Did you know if you mis-pronounce her name it's a form of racism and also passive aggressive

She must have been right during the debates about poor Joe being a racist, because he sure as hell doesn't know how to pronounce it correctly

No, I hadn't heard that nickname or the precious, white grievance nonsense about mispronouncing her name.

You must not be on Twitter

All this faux outrage stuff is on there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/tucker-carlsons-mangling-of-kamala-harriss-name-was-all-about-disrespect/2020/08/12/ea573d06-dca7-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html%3foutputType=amp

I couldn't help but make fun of people who are so absurd in what they're outraged about

If you are outraged about how Kamalas name is pronounced, but not outraged about people getting carjacked at gunpoint in your own city, then I think we are going to see this election become a heck of a lot closer than people think

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on August 13, 2020, 08:48:53 PM

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

of course she can there's nothing holding you back in this country , thanks for acknowledging Sid .

The individual achievements of brilliant black people like Harris and Obama in no way negates the fact that America has always been a white supremacist ethnostate.
i know the history and unlike you I have history here .

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2020, 08:50:57 PM

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

You're upset about me using a stupid nickname but not upset about Kamala prosecuting low level marijuana offenses among the Black community while laughing about her own use of marijuana
I object to your consistent white supremacism and racist dog whistles against Kamala Harris.

That's what I object to.

The war on drugs is systematically racist.

America is a white supremacist society. The term "law and order" which you use constantly, is a racist dog whistle.

The fact is that black people and especially black women cannot and could not advance in the US legal and political system without being seen to be tough on crime, even in California.

Which only goes to prove the white supremacist nature of the system.

But things are slowly changing because Black Lives Matter, black people in general and their allies of other ethnicities have had enough of white supremacism ruling the system.

And people like you f**king hate that.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on August 13, 2020, 09:05:02 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2020, 08:50:57 PM

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

I object to your consistent white supremacism and racist dog whistles against Kamala Harris.

That's what I object to.

The war on drugs is systematically racist.

America is a white supremacist society. The term "law and order" which you use constantly, is a racist dog whistle.

The fact is that black people and especially black women cannot and could not advance in the US legal and political system without being seen to be tough on crime, even in California.

Which only goes to prove the white supremacist nature of the system.

But things are slowly changing because Black Lives Matter, black people in general and their allies of other ethnicities have had enough of white supremacism ruling the system.

And people like you f**king hate that.

Haha-The BLM protesters in Chicago said that looting is a form of reparations

Another "spokesperson" said that even if fired upon the police should not be allowed fire back

Do you support those positions

sid waddell

Quote from: Gmac on August 13, 2020, 08:58:43 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 13, 2020, 08:48:53 PM

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

i know the history and unlike you I have history here .

Fake history is a form of history I suppose

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 13, 2020, 08:54:19 PM

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

He's talking out of his hole as well as per usual.

QuoteWhile I do not believe federal dollars should go to police departments violating people's rights or turning to violence as the first resort, I do not support defunding police. The better answer is to give police departments the resources they need to implement meaningful reforms, and to condition other federal dollars on completing those reforms.

She actually applauded the Mayor of LA for defunding the LAPD to the tune of $150 M on live TV

https://youtu.be/nOmP6f02HHg

Gabriel_Hurl

And what about Joe? Or are you just focusing on the black woman for some particular reason?  ::)

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 13, 2020, 09:25:18 PM
And what about Joe? Or are you just focusing on the black woman for some particular reason?  ::)

Are you in some way challenged in the reading or comprehension department

I said BOTH of them were for defunding

You quite rudely and falsely claimed she wasn't

And then I gave you an example of where she was for defunding with her own words

J70

Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2020, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: J70 on August 13, 2020, 08:48:36 PM

Kamaltoe.

Embarrassing.

You must not be on Twitter

All this faux outrage stuff is on there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/media/tucker-carlsons-mangling-of-kamala-harriss-name-was-all-about-disrespect/2020/08/12/ea573d06-dca7-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html%3foutputType=amp

I couldn't help but make fun of people who are so absurd in what they're outraged about

If you are outraged about how Kamalas name is pronounced, but not outraged about people getting carjacked at gunpoint in your own city, then I think we are going to see this election become a heck of a lot closer than people think

No, I'm not on Twitter.

I've no interest in hit and run, soundbite "debate".

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: whitey on August 13, 2020, 10:11:34 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on August 13, 2020, 09:25:18 PM

Are you in some way challenged in the reading or comprehension department

I said BOTH of them were for defunding

You quite rudely and falsely claimed she wasn't

And then I gave you an example of where she was for defunding with her own words

But BOTH of them aren't for defunding ....... and Harris isn't the VP nominee.

Biden is and he's stated on record that he doesn't support it.

So yes - you are talking out of your hole.

Gmac

Family of George Floyd receive 27m settlement with police ..