Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 04:02:24 PM
Quote from: five points on August 12, 2020, 03:58:17 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 03:56:08 PM
Quote from: five points on August 12, 2020, 03:50:41 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 03:42:12 PM
Quote from: five points on August 12, 2020, 03:31:45 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 03:28:54 PM

Answer it.

Why do you claim blackness is inherently degenerate and carries an inherent tendency towards criminality?

What evidence is there for such?

He didn't claim that. Those words are yours. Own them.

That's what he claims. Let him answer for himself as to why he claims such.

The only one here with anything to answer for is you. You've just apologised for something similar on another thread. Time to do the same here and move on.
Let the white supremacist answer for himself. It's very telling about your own biases that you've tried to intervene on his behalf here.

No, it's you who concocted a racist comment and then claimed that someone else uttered it. Despicable behaviour that should by rights have you kicked off this board.

You're utterly pathetic.

The last desperate gaslighting exercise of online racist who spends their e-life denying racism is to mendaciously claim racism against somebody when that person exposes racism.

Again, Whitey, answer the question.

Whether or not I am pathetic is for others to judge.

You have no right to bully or badger anyone else here, least of all on foot of an offensive and fake quote that you yourself concocted.
Pathetic victim playing by somebody who intervenes on behalf of an actual bully, a bully who on this forum has been utterly intent on vilifying black people in the most grotesque way for many years now.

The tactic of the bully is to claim that that  those who stand up to the bully is the real bully, that those who stand up to actual racists are racist. Orwellian.

I didn't have to quote him. I exposed utterly accurately what his real argument is because he's too cowardly to admit to it himself - his argument that blackness is inherently degenerate and tended towards criminality.

Because if you base your argument about criminality entirely on skin colour, and provide zero context, such as centuries of continuing dehumaninsing and systemic racism and deliberate black community destruction by a white supremacist ethnostate - which the US is - yes, you very much are saying that black skin colour is the determining, causal factor in criminality.

You are saying it is the only factor.

five points

Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 04:17:56 PM
Pathetic victim playing by somebody who intervenes on behalf of an actual bully, a bully who on this forum has been utterly intent on vilifying black people in the most grotesque way for many years now.

The tactic of the bully is to claim that that  those who stand up to the bully is the real bully, that those who stand up to actual racists are racist. Orwellian.

I didn't have to quote him. I exposed utterly accurately what his real argument is because he's too cowardly to admit to it himself - his argument that blackness is inherently degenerate and tended towards criminality.

Because if you base your argument about criminality entirely on skin colour, and provide zero context, such as centuries of continuing dehumaninsing and systemic racism and deliberate black community destruction by a white supremacist ethnostate - which the US is - yes, you very much are saying that black skin colour is the determining, causal factor in criminality.

I have made no claim in relation to the matter being discussed, or the contributory factors giving rise to it.

You can rant and rave and insult me all you like but I won't be rising to your bait.

You made a racist comment and claimed that someone else uttered it. I've already said that you should apologise and move on. I still think you should.

whitey

Quote from: J70 on August 12, 2020, 04:08:18 PM
Quote from: whitey on August 12, 2020, 01:00:28 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 12, 2020, 12:10:59 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 11, 2020, 10:33:46 PM

Depends what year you are looking at, Irish civil war created family's killing each other.. Basically an unknown number

White Christians in a small part of the island knocking ten bells out of each other for well over thirty years!

Let's not forget that the vast majority of white murder victims are killed by other whites.

The vast majority of Latino murder victims are killed by other Latinos.

The vast majority of Asian murder victims are killed by other Asians.

People tend to congregate with people of their own race, so they're more likely to bump into each other, have dinner together, work together, and do all manner of things together, including bad things. The reason you never hear about "white-on-white" crime is because only when it comes to black people does their race get highlighted as a factor in when they do bad things.

Directly from the CDC

2016-homicide rates for whites 2.9/100,000

2016-homicide rates for blacks 22.8/100,000

If you don't think there is a serious problem within the African American community, then you are as much part of the problem as the shooters are.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/wr/mm6715a8.htm

So what IS the serious problem?

The problem is that the African American community has a homicide rate that is EIGHT TIMES that of the White Community.  The bigger problem is that Sid and Eamonn and other liberals are so "woke" that they can't even admit there is a problem

They also  think that if we defund the police, pull down all the Columbus statues and rename all the John Mitchel's clubs in Ireland that these murders will somehow end overnight

Milltown Row2

Whitey, what would be your view on bringing that total down? The 8 times more likely to commit murder?

No point banging on about that number unless you see a way of stopping it?

Obviously shooting them or chocking them to death will only create more violence..

Education/fair employment/banning guns/better housing/better health?

Would they be the best way forward? or just continue with the current set up and hope for the best?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

whitey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 12, 2020, 04:45:36 PM
Whitey, what would be your view on bringing that total down? The 8 times more likely to commit murder?

No point banging on about that number unless you see a way of stopping it?

Obviously shooting them or chocking them to death will only create more violence..

Education/fair employment/banning guns/better housing/better health?

Would they be the best way forward? or just continue with the current set up and hope for the best?

8 times more likely to be murdered would be a more accurate description of the problem

I'm in the middle of something right now but will respond later.

sid waddell

Quote from: five points on August 12, 2020, 04:24:01 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 04:17:56 PM

I have made no claim in relation to the matter being discussed, or the contributory factors giving rise to it.

You can rant and rave and insult me all you like but I won't be rising to your bait.

You made a racist comment and claimed that someone else uttered it. I've already said that you should apologise and move on. I still think you should.
What on earth are you talking about? You're pathetic.

five points

Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 05:01:38 PM

You know full well exactly what I'm talking about and have already acknowledged that.

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on August 12, 2020, 04:32:15 PM

Depends what year you are looking at, Irish civil war created family's killing each other.. Basically an unknown number

White Christians in a small part of the island knocking ten bells out of each other for well over thirty years!

Let's not forget that the vast majority of white murder victims are killed by other whites.

People tend to congregate with people of their own race, so they're more likely to bump into each other, have dinner together, work together, and do all manner of things together, including bad things. The reason you never hear about "white-on-white" crime is because only when it comes to black people does their race get highlighted as a factor in when they do bad things.

Directly from the CDC

If you don't think there is a serious problem within the African American community, then you are as much part of the problem as the shooters are.

The problem is that the African American community has a homicide rate that is EIGHT TIMES that of the White Community.  The bigger problem is that Sid and Eamonn and other liberals are so "woke" that they can't even admit there is a problem

They also  think that if we defund the police, pull down all the Columbus statues and rename all the John Mitchel's clubs in Ireland that these murders will somehow end overnight
Your argument is that blackness is the cause of criminality.

That it is inherent.

Reference to skin colour and ethnicity with in connection to criminality - with zero context which acknowledges the contemporary and historical status of the US as a white supremacist ethnostate which systematically discriminates against and destroys black people - literally zero reference to anything except race - is an argument that blackness is inherently criminal, and criminality is inherently black.

Frankly, you should be fucked off the forum for good with the sort of unbelievably racist shite you've been posting in the last couple of hours alone, never mind the many years of similar.

sid waddell

Quote from: five points on August 12, 2020, 05:09:34 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 05:01:38 PM

You know full well exactly what I'm talking about and have already acknowledged that.
Your "argument" is that exposing a racist argument is itself racist.

Good f**k.

Have you no shame at all?

Chief

Directly from the CDC

Ah I'm not rising to that bait.

You've already muddled the point of this thread - I.e. police discrimination against African Americans - by twisting it into a black on black violence analysis. It's a fairly transparent and shallow tactic to discredit a legitimate complaint by an oppressed community - straight of the 70's/80's RUC playbook.

If you want to have it out about John Mitchell, switch back to the old thread and make yourself look like a dinosaur again - I'll happily have it out with you there.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 05:10:10 PM

Directly from the CDC

That it is inherent.

Reference to skin colour and ethnicity with in connection to criminality - with zero context which acknowledges the contemporary and historical status of the US as a white supremacist ethnostate which systematically discriminates against and destroys black people - literally zero reference to anything except race - is an argument that blackness is inherently criminal, and criminality is inherently black.

Frankly, you should be fucked off the forum for good with the sort of unbelievably racist shite you've been posting in the last couple of hours alone, never mind the many years of similar.

LOL-so now you're telling me what MY argument is

The statistics are the statistics - you're the one playing connect the dots With the information not me

Contact the moderators if you feel strongly enough about what I posted

five points

Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 05:11:27 PM

It's not. I have made no argument here.

I did take exception to your attempt to frame your own racist utterance onto another poster. Your only response since is to dig and dig, increasingly aggressively and profanely.

sid waddell

Quote from: five points on August 12, 2020, 05:18:07 PM

I did take exception to your attempt to frame your own racist utterance onto another poster. Your only response since is to dig and dig, increasingly aggressively and profanely.
It ain't me who's spreading racism or digging here, mate

You should really have a good look at yourself in the mirror, because what stares back won't be pretty

five points

Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 05:30:01 PM
Quote from: five points on August 12, 2020, 05:18:07 PM

It ain't me who's spreading racism or digging here, mate

You should really have a good look at yourself in the mirror, because what stares back won't be pretty

Own your own words. Then we move on.

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on August 12, 2020, 05:17:11 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on August 12, 2020, 05:10:10 PM

Directly from the CDC

That it is inherent.

LOL-so now you're telling me what MY argument is

The statistics are the statistics - you're the one playing connect the dots With the information not me

Contact the moderators if you feel strongly enough about what I posted

I know full well what your game is.

That game is to make virulently racist "arguments", refuse to back them up, debate them or expand on them when challenged, and then troll, deflect, gaslight and write weasel words to mask your virulently racist "arguments".

You, sadly, are a classic example of the internet enabling utterly, hateful, stupid people with utterly hateful, stupid opinions.