Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ose 14

tyrones defensive malaise is replicated throughout our acadamey set up too. this is the way were going. mickey has yet to get past a big team in croke park since 08. average managers are now filling their defences to stop getting hammered. beat by a point in ai qf not too shabby is it roisin. give mark conway a wee ring their and sign me up for another year roisin and can you tidy the weights room in garvaghey when your at it. CHANGE NEEDED. Boring boring shite.

skeog

ose you be excommunicated for those comments i think they are a bit over the top lol

Club boi

Club football is the same at the minute. Very Very poor games to watch

I have been to mayb 10/12 club league games this year, can't mind 1 that was entertaining

Fuzzman

I must say I really don't like Brolly but he makes some interesting points about how our game is being killed by stats, athleticism, fearful preventative tactics.
Players are so fearful of losing possession now that many don't try a difficult pass or shot from tight angle.
What a joy it was to see Sean and Peter Harte score those great points at the end of Ulster final. When we kick the shackles off we can play some great football and that's why I was so disappointed with how we approached the Mayo game.
It would be interesting to have a meeting amongst all Tyrone figureheads to discuss the topic rather than blindly continue as if it's the only way to play now.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: Club boi on September 03, 2016, 12:24:11 PM

I have been to mayb 10/12 club league games this year, can't mind 1 that was entertaining
. I am just back from a double header in Carrickmore and I can say with hand on heart that there are some players on the Tyrone panel who would nt make it on to the Waterford football panel . The likes of McNulty should be hammering a Moortown team missing some great players. He does what he does with Tyrone ;carry the ball into a tackle and hand her over .Thankfully Killyckogher made it worth the £5 admission ! Could someone enlighten me as to where is Moortowns minor captain ; if it's true what a loughshore guy told me then I wouldn't want Paul Devlin taking my lads for minors ! Errigal are a team in transition with a lot of u21s; this will help them in the long term .Night night everyone ! Have to get up to wash my Rahillys t shirt !

redzone

This will be good. Care to enlighten us more kev

LeoMc

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 03, 2016, 08:12:12 PM

. I am just back from a double header in Carrickmore and I can say with hand on heart that there are some players on the Tyrone panel who would nt make it on to the Waterford football panel . The likes of McNulty should be hammering a Moortown team missing some great players. He does what he does with Tyrone ;carry the ball into a tackle and hand her over .Thankfully Killyckogher made it worth the £5 admission ! Could someone enlighten me as to where is Moortowns minor captain ; if it's true what a loughshore guy told me then I wouldn't want Paul Devlin taking my lads for minors ! Errigal are a team in transition with a lot of u21s; this will help them in the long term .Night night everyone ! Have to get up to wash my Rahillys t shirt !
Conal McCann and Mark Bradley very impressive. Watching a wee lad like Bradley knock Aidy McCrory round the place you can see why we need so much cover for our defence.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: LeoMc on September 03, 2016, 08:59:51 PM
Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 03, 2016, 08:12:12 PM

Conal McCann and Mark Bradley very impressive. Watching a wee lad like Bradley knock Aidy McCrory round the place you can see why we need so much cover for our defence.
Leo MC it's not often you're right but you are spot on son ! It was embarrassing to watch Bradley hammer MC crory round the pitch !

southtyronegael

get rid of micky harte and free tyrone football from his shackles. we have the talent in the county now lets get them playing and winning all irelands again.

redzone

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 03, 2016, 10:28:34 PM
get rid of micky harte and free tyrone football from his shackles. we have the talent in the county now lets get them playing and winning all irelands again.

There is no south Tyrone you idiot. Clear of back to the Derry thread you clown

southtyronegael

south tyrone represents a large proportion of the county, with many clubs. i believe mickey harte is a bluffer as do many i know. is it not ok to say this anymore?

PMG1

Has there been anyone stand out in any of the championship games so far that could add something to the county panel?

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 03, 2016, 10:54:27 PM
south tyrone represents a large proportion of the county, with many clubs. i believe mickey harte is a bluffer as do many i know. is it not ok to say this anymore?

I despair!  :-\
That was never a square ball!!

southtyronegael

yeah dig ur head even deeper into the sand lads. harte is a bluffer so wake up to what he is doin.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 04, 2016, 12:14:24 AM
yeah dig ur head even deeper into the sand lads. harte is a bluffer so wake up to what he is doin.

If you can bluff a minor all Ireland, two u21 All Irelands, three senior all Irelands and an Ulster club title then that's a master conman indeed!
That was never a square ball!!