The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J OGorman

Galvin rolled up in the usual moncho garb (especially when its freezing out) of a.short sleeved shirt, couple of sizes too small, buttons under fierce pressure, pair of Rock Solid denims that are tight to get on around the ankle and a pair of sandy Cat type boots...until the rte stylists got to work on him the vagabonds

Eddie Stobart

Is he Gay? Certainly looked it in that clip in New York

Tubberman

He's either slightly drunk, or slightly strange....
No, he's very strange
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

johnpower

Oh God heading down over the christmas . The lads down home  will be going mad . He is finished now in the eyes of the Kerry Football public

johnpower

Quote from: J OGorman on December 17, 2010, 11:36:00 PM
Galvin rolled up in the usual moncho garb (especially when its freezing out) of a.short sleeved shirt, couple of sizes too small, buttons under fierce pressure, pair of Rock Solid denims that are tight to get on around the ankle and a pair of sandy Cat type boots...until the rte stylists got to work on him the vagabonds

Feck you could identify his garb

Tubberman

He wants to be a fashion designer!??  :o ??? :D

wavesofTORRES

F**K this is making my nuts hurt. Tubs is cringeworthy and who the hell thought this guy would make worthwhile viewing? The clip from New York was, well !!!!!!!! ah my nuts are hurting again. Hes not teaching because he couldnt stop chucking dusters at the kids. Surreal viewing!

J OGorman

Quote from: johnpower on December 17, 2010, 11:38:42 PM
Oh God heading down over the christmas . The lads down home  will be going mad . He is finished now in the eyes of the Kerry Football public

Why?  The man likes fashion is a bit ecentric? I found him a bit of craic and fresh air compared to most gaa interviewee's

Tony Baloney

He just seems a bit reticent in front of the camera, rather than strange imo. I honestly don't know what he hoped to gain from this.

I don't like the way people down that way say "col-ume" instead of "column".

GalwayBayBoy

That clip of him walking around New York was priceless. Looked like he stepped off the set of Pineapple Dance studios. He's fairly welded into those skinny jeans.

Shamrock Shore

WTF??

Is Galvin mental?

I knew he was mental on a football pitch but the more that interview went on the more I wanted to reach for the phone to call the medics.

Tubberman

Quote from: J OGorman on December 17, 2010, 11:41:44 PM

Why?  The man likes fashion is a bit ecentric? I found him a bit of craic and fresh air compared to most gaa interviewee's

I'd agree with you normally. I couldn't give a fiddlers what someone wants to do or what they're into.
But this is the supposed hard man of the Kerry team - the soul or spirit that drives them on when they need it.
And he goes on The Late Late Show telling the nation he has 80 or 90 pairs of shoes and was thinking of taking a fashion design course!
All very strange....

J OGorman

Quote from: hardstation on December 17, 2010, 11:42:55 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on December 17, 2010, 11:41:44 PM

A 9 year old liked fashion on the same show a few weeks back.........

Good news, at this rate we'll shortly have our very own Gok

ONeill

Thought Tubridy was crap. He didn't know whether is should like him or give him a rough ride. The clip of the fish-hooking was a bit like Pat Kenny and Dara. Tubridy asked no real question about it and just sorta stared at Galvin. The shoes bit could've been humorous but Tub thought he was being smart. Galvin was a bit pissed off at the banal questions I think esp the tattoo crap. It was like one of those '5 mins with...'
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.