The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Shuda dropped Dickie Rock, Brendan Boyer, yon bint and her effing angels.

Ah bollix...............the whole show should have been about Micheál.

He's been more important to Irish people at home and abroad than The Dubliners, Sinead, U2, Ding Dong Denny O'Reilly, Archibisop John Charles McQuaid, Effin Eddie, Stephen Roche, Jimmy Magee, Sean O'Casey, Black guy with guitar on Grafton St in the 80s, The Cigaire, Judge, Sally O'Brien, Pat Spillane, Terry Mancini, Kevin O'Higgins et al

But drop Babs. Oh Jazes, drop him. That bitter hoor should never ever ever be let near a team, a mic or a tv studio.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Don't despair there SS, the man from Ardboe and his cronies will have your faith restored in pristine fashion come December, hang in there!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Shamrock Shore

I will Fear. I will.

See you in Belfast again? You know it makes sense.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Indeed SS, will make Belfast and da Capital! See you at both.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

5 Sams

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 18, 2010, 12:23:52 AM

He's been more important to Irish people at home and abroad than The Dubliners, Sinead, U2, Ding Dong Denny O'Reilly, Archibisop John Charles McQuaid, Effin Eddie, Stephen Roche, Jimmy Magee, Sean O'Casey, Black guy with guitar on Grafton St in the 80s, The Cigaire, Judge, Sally O'Brien, Pat Spillane, Terry Mancini, Kevin O'Higgins et al

But drop Babs. Oh Jazes, drop him. That bitter hoor should never ever ever be let near a team, a mic or a tv studio.

Top class SS
The Aristocrat Years

Zapatista

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 17, 2010, 10:52:10 PM
Zap - surprised Joe Duffy is unknown in parts of the island. I assume you've heard of Liveline, or, as some of us like to call it, Livewhinge or Livewhine.

I know him on the wireless surely but didn't recognise his head on the late late. If I had have been listening to what he was spoofing about I'd have caught on.

Dinny Breen

QuoteAh bollix...............the whole show should have been about Micheál.

Absolutely, now that would be a truly worthy facebook campaign..

Would be a fantastic show...
#newbridgeornowhere

AZOffaly

Would be a great idea. They've had specials for various people, Ronnie Drew (RIP), Christy Moore etc etc. Michéal would be an obvious candidate.

Farrandeelin

Now, this IS the GAA we're talking about. We all know RTE has f**k all respect for the GAA so why would they change it for Mícheál either.

'If there's a shower worse than the black'n'tans, it's the shower above in RTE!' As somebody quoted.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hardy

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on September 18, 2010, 12:23:52 AM

Excellent!

ross4life

Just watching the repeat of Fridays program now, what's the Craic with this lady talking about angels & fairies? i don't like to disrespect someones belief but how is she allowed air time? not much different than Joe Coleman and his book selling business
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

funtime frankie

We should insist that MÓM gets added to the list of the greatest Irish person.

Jaysus if a gobshtie like Bono can get on the last 5 then MÓM must be able to win it hands down.

the Deel Rover

any one see the wee 8 year old boy singing with the high kings last night , i thought he was brilliant
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001