The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Then again there are those up North who think Gaelic football began in 2002/2003 ........ ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

JUst retired

It never started in  Roscommon that`s for sure, :D I think it was in Mayo. ;D

Down South

Quote from: Rossfan on May 22, 2010, 04:29:42 PM
Then again there are those up North who think Gaelic football began in 2002/2003 ........ ::)

:D

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Rossfan on May 22, 2010, 04:29:42 PM

But we really have seen God performing miracles  ;)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on May 22, 2010, 11:09:32 PM
Gaelic football begins tomorrow.
Even if Aontroim get bate?!

Tony Baloney

ross4life

Tonights show has one of the biggest politician names in last 20 years & Jedward famous for?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: ross4life on September 03, 2010, 10:28:57 PM
Tonights show has one of the biggest politician names in last 20 years & Jedward famous for?

Farrandeelin

I wish Tubridy would shut the f**k up and stop interupting people!!! He seemed as thick as an ass when ocnstantly interrupting Blair, who I thought came out very well of the interview. Next  those 2 goons came on and I left the room...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ross4life

Peter Solan the Great wasn't funny the first time you posted it, run along & start one of those pointless threads your known for

1 million facepalms to those
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

AZOffaly

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 03, 2010, 10:40:24 PM
I wish Tubridy would shut the f**k up and stop interupting people!!! He seemed as thick as an ass when ocnstantly interrupting Blair, who I thought came out very well of the interview. Next  those 2 goons came on and I left the room...

Jaysus, I could have posted that word for word. +1 indeed.

tyrone girl

Snap - i thought exact same of Turbridy. He drove me mad with the ignorant interrupting, for god sake he said once about the weapons did he have to say it 10 times!!I thought Blair came across very well.

Celt_Man

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 03, 2010, 11:02:32 PM
Snap - i thought exact same of Turbridy. He drove me mad with the ignorant interrupting, for god sake he said once about the weapons did he have to say it 10 times!!I thought Blair came across very well.

I thought the same as well... can't abide that long sting of misery anyway
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Spot on Farrandeelin. I enjoyed the Blair interview. So to go from it to that..... I had to switch over.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on September 03, 2010, 11:41:49 PM

Spot on Farrandeelin. I enjoyed the Blair interview. So to go from it to that..... I had to switch over.
Jedward are just an embarrassment. The joke wore thin about a year ago.

Agree with all of the above. Tubridy once again was trying to out-Paxman and was sure he was being hard hitting and giving the public what they wanted. Wrong again Ryan. The man answered your question and has answered it hundreds of times now. Badgering him wasn't going to make him suddenly apologise for Iraq.

Also thought Blair came across well, although coming across well is his job these days.