The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

ballinaman

Nice light ending to the show as usual...

5 Sams

Quote from: laoislad on November 02, 2012, 11:11:59 PM
Poor tonight.
These Rugby boys are annoying.
Nigella would get it.

All day long...
The Aristocrat Years

Hardy

.. and she can cook as well!

Shamrock Shore

If Twink was on fire I wouldn't wee on her

Tony Baloney

Why is this f**king dose on? She'd give you the skitter yet he has had her on for 20 mins!

AZOffaly

It's the mutual masturbation club known as Dublin media luvvies.

Shamrock Shore

Ulick

Only caught the lad with Aspergers but fair fecks to him it does show how 90% of children with similar conditions are being failed by the State. I work with young adults on the autistic spectrum and the vast majority are given no social training when they're younger which inevitably condemns them to a lifetime of social exclusion and isolation.

haranguerer

Never catch this, and don't listen to his show during the week, but listening to the 'best bits' this morning- I knew he was a tube, but f**k he's a complete inept bumbling idiot. How to f**k does an imbecile like this get the job of presenting one of the biggest shows in the country??!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: haranguerer on November 25, 2012, 10:26:27 AM
Never catch this, and don't listen to his show during the week, but listening to the 'best bits' this morning- I knew he was a tube, but f**k he's a complete inept bumbling idiot. How to f**k does an imbecile like this get the job of presenting one of the biggest shows in the country??!
Answers on a postcard. He struggles with a lot of his guests so still not sure what his selling points are.

haranguerer

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 25, 2012, 10:33:47 AM
Answers on a postcard. He struggles with a lot of his guests so still not sure what his selling points are.

So far he's been uncomfortable chatting to a doll who wore a red wedding dress, his mate terry wogan, and managed to sound perfectly like the w**ker he is by telling data o briain he was English now, and that Gaelgoir is now a derisory term. Currently even f**king up a chat with Marty morrissey. Haven't heard about his ancestors role in the rising and war of independence yet tho, would imagine its not far away...

From the Bunker

Very simple, it's not the Biggest show in town anymore!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: haranguerer on November 25, 2012, 10:42:33 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 25, 2012, 10:33:47 AM

So far he's been uncomfortable chatting to a doll who wore a red wedding dress, his mate terry wogan, and managed to sound perfectly like the w**ker he is by telling data o briain he was English now, and that Gaelgoir is now a derisory term. Currently even f**king up a chat with Marty morrissey. Haven't heard about his ancestors role in the rising and war of independence yet tho, would imagine its not far away...
He is incapable of interviewing any sportsperson from any sport which is a strange one as you would think most men in Ireland could talk about at least one sport.

haranguerer

Quote from: From the Bunker on November 25, 2012, 10:48:18 AM

Very simple, it's not the Biggest show in town anymore!

Still one of surely?

Anyway, so what you're saying is, as long as its not THE biggest show, they'll get anyone at all to present it? Sounds like a gd business plan