The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Ulick on January 27, 2012, 11:56:38 PM
I thought Dunphy came across alright, better than O'Leary anyhow. Disappointed though when he said he'd get out if he was 21 again. Sure we all could have done that, us nordies especially, but speaking for myself, I made a deliberate decision to stay no matter how shit things got.

WTF was the story with Tubs 9 year old cousin on singing? What chance a 9 year old from Fatima Mansions ever getting on?
Only for some hard luck story like getting their leg gnawed off by a rat.

Hardy

Quote from: From the Bunker on January 27, 2012, 10:16:27 PM
Jez, The late late's giving Eamon Dunphy his half hour to 'cry' about the state of the nation! Whats the point? Imagine Jimmy Hill or Alan Hanson doing the same over the water.

Here we go not proud to be Irish line again.........1990 ould skool!

Enda teacher.............Eamon Football pundit!

Crazy Jim Corr got 1 minute to talk about the state of the Nation. Dunphy gets 30 Minutes.

I was ranting the same point of view to herself. That's the level of analysis we get - a soccer pundit pontificating on the state of the nation. The BBC keeps Harry Redknapp for the freakshow "and finally" section of the News.

WTF was the story with Tubs 9 year old cousin on singing? What chance a 9 year old from Fatima Mansions ever getting on?

I thought she was great, though. I said to the missus I hope that kid doesn't get the "success"  she's capable of because it would probably ruin her life.

AQMP

A soccer/political pundit being asked to comment on Derrytresk-Dromid.  WTF was all that about?

ballinaman

Quote from: AQMP on January 28, 2012, 12:17:10 PM
A soccer/political pundit being asked to comment on Derrytresk-Dromid.  WTF was all that about?
Cheek of the man to call our country a dump. Would love to send him off to Calcutta for a couple of weeks. Bollix

the Deel Rover

I thought Dunphy came across alright, better than O'Leary anyhow. Disappointed though when he said he'd get out if he was 21 again. Sure we all could have done that, us nordies especially, but speaking for myself, I made a deliberate decision to stay no matter how shit things got.

WTF was the story with Tubs 9 year old cousin on sin[/b]ging? What chance a 9 year old from Fatima Mansions ever getting on?

she isn't his cousin . well thats what he said when she sang on the late late you show.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

From the Bunker

Dunphy, could be the new (Multi-knowledgable) Roy Curtis (Sunday World) who you often can get writing on Man Utd, Leinster (Rugby) and Dublin (GAA) in the same week.

Dougal Maguire

I don't watch the LLS but my sister in law was telling me that she was on a flight from London on Friday and was sitting close to Richard Madeley and his daughter Chloe. They spent the entire flight talking in loud voices about their Late Late Show interview and discussing how they would handle any questions about their shop lifting, drink driving, cannabis smoking exploits etc. Seems, however the interview was a piece of p1ss as Tubbs spent the entire interview discussing his book etc.
Careful now

BennyCake

How the hell did Richard Madeley produce that stunner??

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Agent Orange

Quote from: BennyCake on February 05, 2012, 06:07:56 PM
How the hell did Richard Madeley produce that stunner??

Maybe he shoplifted her.

Aaron Boone

Hubby & wife from Clonmel who were on Costa Concordia are on now.

They are great talkers and make great tv.

From the Bunker

Why give Noel Gallagher a Dublin Jersey?

Meath or Mayo, But Dublin!

Gazzler

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 17, 2012, 09:48:42 PM

RTE taking every chance to promote the Dubs.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ballinaman on January 28, 2012, 01:42:00 PM
Cheek of the man to call our country a dump. Would love to send him off to Calcutta for a couple of weeks. Bollix

George Hook pulled no punches last seek or whenever he was on regarding Dunphy!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Hardy

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 17, 2012, 09:48:42 PM

Well he responded appropriately for a Mayoman - said he'd put it straight on eBay. A Meathman would hang it behind his dartboard.