All-Ireland Semi-Final 2003
All-Ireland Final 2003
All-Ireland Final 2005
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Kilconly SuperSub

Under consideration:
One of the Dublin v Meath epic
Kerry v Galway 2007 (The one in the rain)

98 All Irealnd Final (but that is more personal)

Galway v Tyrone in the League Semi final (might be in 2003)

Farrandeelin

What about Mayo v Dublin in 06? That's my top 1!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Celt_Man

hmmm there are a number of ones that spring to mind....  Cork and Galway had a great one a couple of years back, Dublin - Mayo in 06...

For a Cavan point of view - our league semi final against Roscommon a couple of years ago in Mulligar, our win over Down in Breffni in 2005 but the best one was a league match against Laois, forget the year but I think it could have been Micko's first in charge in Breffni Park - think the final score 4 - 12 to 3 - 15... think Peter Reilly converted a dubious penalty to level the game at the end

And from a club point of view the Under 14 final this year which we lost but it was a cracker 7 - 15 to 8 - 18 after extra time!!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

blanketattack

Kerry v Galway '08
Derry v Down
Dublin v Mayo '06

swagger

derry v down 1994 ulster championship
kerry v dublin 2001 all ireland quater final
mayo v dublin 2006 all ireland semi

mentions to kerry v galway in 2008 (played in a monsoon) and the dublin v meath series in 1991
riiiiiiiiiite

mountainboii

1. 2005 Armagh v Tyrone - Unmatched for intensity, before or after. The two best prepared teams in the history of Gaelic football going head to head at the peak of their powers.
2. 1994 Down v Derry - Similar to 1, two best teams in the country both at the top of their game and the match going down to the last minute. Probably the first game I willingly watched from start to finish.
3. 2006 Dublin v Mayo - Best atmosphere I've ever experienced at Croker. Terrifically exciting match, if lacking a bit of the quality of 1 & 2.

5 Sams

Quote from: AFS on November 02, 2009, 02:28:44 AM
1. 2005 Armagh v Tyrone - Unmatched for intensity, before or after. The two best prepared teams in the history of Gaelic football going head to head at the peak of their powers.
2. 1994 Down v Derry - Similar to 1, two best teams in the country both at the top of their game and the match going down to the last minute. Probably the first game I willingly watched from start to finish.
3. 2006 Dublin v Mayo - Best atmosphere I've ever experienced at Croker. Terrifically exciting match, if lacking a bit of the quality of 1 & 2.

::)
The Aristocrat Years

Jinxy

Meath v Kildare '97 (first replay)
Dublin v Mayo '06
Tyrone v Kerry '05
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donnellys Hollow

Kildare v Meath '97 (first replay) - match had it all, sending off, penalty scored, penalty missed, referee being substituted after suffering cramp, last gasp goals/points, Micko telling the ref to blow it up at the end of ET!

Kerry v Galway '02 - greatest display of attacking football I've ever seen from the Kingdom

Dublin v Mayo '06 - probably not the greatest match in terms of quality of football but incredible atmosphere, tension and entertainment

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

blanketattack

Top 3 sagas since 1983?

Armagh v Tyrone '05
Dublin v Meath '91
Meath v Kildare '97
Kerry v Armagh '00

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: blanketattack on November 02, 2009, 02:53:57 PM
Top 3 sagas since 1983?

Armagh v Tyrone '05
Dublin v Meath '91
Meath v Kildare '97
Kerry v Armagh '00

Wicklow v Louth '07?
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

mackers

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 02, 2009, 02:29:42 PM
Quote from: AFS on November 02, 2009, 02:28:44 AM

::)
Other than the fact that you're a twisted Down man, where's the problem in that statement?? If he had said that they were the two best teams in history I would've seen the point in the rolly eyes...........

For me:
1. Armagh vs Tyrone in 2005
2. Armagh vs. Kerry in 2000
3. Dublin v Meath in 1991
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.