Coaching

Started by finbar o tool, November 09, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finbar o tool

Quote from: Keyser Söze on November 11, 2018, 11:59:56 PM
Give me practical fellas capable of learning on the job from others in their own club over paper coaches.

Quote from: Keyser Söze on November 21, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
The ideal is that every coach with every team in every club has completed every course.
The reality is that coaches may have to learn on the job and learn from others within their own club. Heaven forbid.

Nice back tracking there Keyser  :D

And im aware of the reality! Plenty of coaches do learn from other coaches, but its what they are learning is the key! If you like i can show you how to cook the turkey for your xmas dinner, but it mightn't turn out too nice!  ;D
An amateur requires a personal commitment that money cannot buy

Keyser Söze

Quote from: finbar o tool on November 22, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
Quote from: Keyser Söze on November 11, 2018, 11:59:56 PM
Give me practical fellas capable of learning on the job from others in their own club over paper coaches.

Quote from: Keyser Söze on November 21, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
The ideal is that every coach with every team in every club has completed every course.
The reality is that coaches may have to learn on the job and learn from others within their own club. Heaven forbid.

Nice back tracking there Keyser  :D

And im aware of the reality! Plenty of coaches do learn from other coaches, but its what they are learning is the key! If you like i can show you how to cook the turkey for your xmas dinner, but it mightn't turn out too nice!  ;D

I have looked a couple of times and can't spot the back tracking?

1st Statement- Give me practical fellas capable of learning on the job.......
2nd Statement- The reality is that coaches may have to learn on the job and from others.......

Please enlighten me.
Or will you need a course in communication to do so?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Blow-in

Coaching courses in the county are well advertised through clubs secretaries and social media. Unfortunately it's the club secretaries who don't pass the information on

les Antiques

Yeah Batman it's the the the fault of  a secretary !! 🙄
Between you, Finbar otool and Keysor you really are a trio of solid Leix Gaa men with the counties ambitious at heart .
Keep it up lads

Blow-in

Apologies I won't speak the truth again!

finbar o tool

Agree Batman, secretaries are the usual point of contact for courses but often dont do enough to spread the word.
Les antiques if you have something to say then say it, nothing more annoying than a badly spelled ambiguous comment!  ::)

Keyser Söze

Well done on your award last night Finbarr.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

finbar o tool