The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: screenexile on February 21, 2017, 11:40:26 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 21, 2017, 11:39:07 AM
Republicans are to blame for EVERYTHING.  Democrats and puppies are the victims here.

You're starting to get it . . . don't forget to say a wee prayer for your poor snowflake friend Milo!!

You love the word snowflake dont you kid and if you think the republicans are to blame for every you are a bigger moron than what I took you for!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

foxcommander

Quote from: whitey on February 21, 2017, 02:06:23 PM
Joe was paying $15000 per year for healthcare now he's paying $26,000 with a $7,000 deductible

Joes property taxes have gone from $3500 per year to $6400 per year and yet his school district still has $10 M in unfunded pension liabilities

Joe pays $50,000 per year for EACH of his kids to attend college

Joes accounting and legal fees will increase by $150,000 this year at his small business directly due to compliance with new regulations (even though he works in an already super regulated industry)

Joe and his buddies keeps on plugging away because they have no other option

Why doesn't Joe go sell crack like [censored on legal advice]? He can then father multiple children by multiple mothers and get the government to pick up the tab. It ain't no biggie.

Following laws is for suckers. Welcome to the world of the democrats.

Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

AZOffaly

This is very good. Donald speech slowed down. Imagine the scene. 3am. In the pub. Drunk old guy has you cornered and bending your ear about politics :)

https://www.facebook.com/rivera.joe/videos/10155608570427069/

screenexile

Quote from: stew on February 21, 2017, 02:34:48 PM
Quote from: screenexile on February 21, 2017, 11:40:26 AM
Quote from: whitey on February 21, 2017, 11:39:07 AM
Republicans are to blame for EVERYTHING.  Democrats and puppies are the victims here.

You're starting to get it . . . don't forget to say a wee prayer for your poor snowflake friend Milo!!

You love the word snowflake dont you kid and if you think the republicans are to blame for every you are a bigger moron than what I took you for!

You love calling people 'kid' even when they're not kids but if you think the GOP aren't gonna take America into the depths then well no I'm pretty sure I've a good handle on how much of a moron you are. . . kid!

Declan

QuoteThis is very good. Donald speech slowed down. Imagine the scene. 3am. In the pub. Drunk old guy has you cornered and bending your ear about politics :)

https://www.facebook.com/rivera.joe/videos/10155608570427069/

Love it AZ

Keyser soze

Donald is spending more time on the golf course than he is in the Oval office. Apparently he has played golf on 6 days of the 30 he has been in office. 

J70

Quote from: Keyser soze on February 21, 2017, 04:13:34 PM
Donald is spending more time on the golf course than he is in the Oval office. Apparently he has played golf on 6 days of the 230 he has been in office.

That should get Rush Limbaugh and Hannity and the boys talking. After all, Obama's golf outings and general "laziness" were a big concern for them and their followers. 

http://obamagolfcounter.com/

According to that "concerned citizen" site, Obama tallied up 306 golf outings in his eight years, which amounts to golf every nine or ten days.

J70

Personally, I wouldn't begrudge ANY president their relaxation time. They're ALWAYS on the clock. It's not a job you can go home and forget about at five o'clock. You have to get a chance to wind down.

J70

On the other hand, I don't like hypocrisy, although is it really a surprise when it comes to Trump?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-obama-golf-235217

Donald Trump regularly assailed President Barack Obama for playing golf, then spent the first weekends of his own presidency doing just that. He attacked Obama for using Air Force One to campaign, and did it over the weekend just a month into the job. He mocked Obama for heading out of Washington at taxpayer expense, but appears to have no qualms about doing so himself.

One month in, Trump is using the presidency to boost his political and personal goals — not breaking laws or ethics rules, experts say, but ignoring his past criticisms and vows.

"Donald Trump has zero worry about contradicting himself, because he does it all day long," said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian who has met with Trump. "He figures he can get away with it because he does it all the time. There is no worry about it. He says one thing and then says another, and his supporters don't hold it against him."

The new president has taken three weekend getaways in the first month of office, spending millions of taxpayer dollars in Secret Service protection and about 25 percent of his time away from the White House. The Secret Service has also paid for security for expensive business trips for his sons' business ventures to foreign countries.

The actions seem to fly in the face of how he mocked Obama's travel. "President Barack Obama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars — unbelievable!" he wrote in one of many tweets criticizing Obama for taking a trip.

Trump has headed to the golf course at least six times since he took office, another favorite criticism against Obama. Trump mocked Obama more than two dozen times for golfing amid problems in the White House

"Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf. Worse than Carter," Trump said in 2014.

Trump said last August that if he became president, he wouldn't have time for golf. "I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to go play golf," he said at an event in Virginia.

Denn Forever

Quote from: J70 on February 21, 2017, 04:35:59 PM
Personally, I wouldn't begrudge ANY president their relaxation time. They're ALWAYS on the clock. It's not a job you can go home and forget about at five o'clock. You have to get a chance to wind down.

Are you not already home?

Okay I'll get my coat.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Breitbart have kicked Milo out too.

Four days ago he was going mainstream with a sweet book deal, a Bill Mayer appearance and the keynote speech at CPAC, flying high after the idiots at Berkeley.

Leslie Jones must be having a nice chuckle of satisfaction.

J70

Quote from: Denn Forever on February 21, 2017, 05:19:06 PM
Quote from: J70 on February 21, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

Are you not already home?

Okay I'll get my coat.

:)

foxcommander

Quote from: J70 on February 21, 2017, 08:12:35 PM
Leslie Jones must be having a nice chuckle of satisfaction.

That's about the only laugh she'll ever get in her lifetime.
Dreadful comedian/comedienne/other.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie