Motion to ban Dolph1

Started by Eamonnca1, December 26, 2018, 04:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 26, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
Dolph1 is a sock puppet who raised his ugly head as soon as Foxkkkommander was banned. His sole purpose is to wind people up with extremist alt-right talking points. Ban him.

The lefty freedom of speech merchants, just so long as we agree with what you say. The irony of the above post knows no bounds.

stephenite

His sole purpose is to wind people up with extremist alt-right talking points. Ban him.

His sole purpose...... In your own words.

I'll assume both yourself and Syferus are intelligent adults, but suggest it's time for you both to take a break from the internet and engage your brains with real people. Absolutely pathetic

Rossfan

Quote from: stephenite on December 26, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
His sole purpose is to wind people up with extremist alt-right talking points. Ban him.

I'll assume both yourself and Syferus are intelligent adults
You'd be way off the mark there ;)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rossfan on December 26, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

😁

Eamonnca1

Quote from: RedHand88 on December 26, 2018, 10:09:12 PM
He has a different opinion than you so obviously he must be silenced.

Oh FFS.   This again?

Let me explain this nice and slowly for the slower learners.

Disagreeing with me that red is a nicer colour than blue? Fine.

Disagreeing with me about whether or not white people are a superior race? Different opinion on the subject of whether Jews should be allowed to live?  A different discussion altogether, and some opinions are so beyond the pale that they have to be silenced.

Defending the freedom of speech of nazis, facsists, racists, and other right wing maniacs is pathetic.

Eamonnca1

I'll assume both yourself and Syferus are intelligent adults, but suggest it's time for you both to take a break from the internet and engage your brains with real people. Absolutely pathetic

Of course they're my words. Who else's words would they be?

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Rossfan on December 26, 2018, 11:04:54 PM

Bang on Ross! Yer suckin' diesel there. ;D ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Syferus

What a pathetic grouping of middle-aged to old men who don't realise the dinosaurs they are. Leaving it to the rest of us to mop up your slop after you're dead and buried.

Eamonnca1

stephenite

Quote from: Syferus on December 27, 2018, 12:49:58 AM
What a pathetic grouping of middle-aged to old men who don't realise the dinosaurs they are. Leaving it to the rest of us to mop up your slop after you're dead and buried.

The self importance that you are both displaying is really rather disturbing.

seafoid

Quote from: Orior on December 26, 2018, 07:00:17 PM
I'm against this sort of thread as it encourages mob rule.

f**k you and the O Hanlons, Orior. How dare you play the moderate card
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

BennyHarp

Quote from: Syferus on December 27, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

Take off your cape and get your mom to put time restrictions on your internet access. You are taking this discussion board WAY too seriously.
That was never a square ball!!

omaghjoe

What a load of nonsense. Didn't Eamon try and pull this before with another poster.
There are rules on this board which are broken with every other post. If you don't like it report it(pointless), ignore it (theres a function)and/or suck it up(difficult), or leave.

RedHand88

Can anyone point to any post where Dolph has come out with what you would call "racist, fascist,  etc"

All i can find are pro life posts and posts supporting the border control officers.

Is this what passes for fascism these days? What am i missing?

trailer

I was reported for disagreeing with someone. Got warned and put on a watched list (WTF?). No explanation. Some people should really just get over themselves.