All Ireland Medals in Tralee..

Started by 5 Sams, March 01, 2007, 07:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Kerry Mike

QuoteIt couldn't be 83 medalists, unless you are counting the Tralee Mitchells lads from the early years.

AZ I was including all of those, I make it 36 players from those 3 teams alone, but when I think of it in the light of day, it is probably unlikely that there were 83 medalists more likely 83 medals.

Either way its some collection. If I was in the Kingdom I could try to verify as I have a few books at home with all the Kerry AI winners and stats.

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

magickingdom

whats with this, i'm able to log on from home today for only the second time in a month! i love this move... anyway 86 medals (not medalists) have been won by austin stacks players. what they did was any player who played with tralee mitchels who went on to play with stacks (eg purty landers) they included in the stacks total.  now they are a lot more than 86 medals in tralee (thread heading) as the stacks are one of 4 clubs in town, john mitchels, keirns o rahilleys, na gael and stacks (5 if st pats are included who are in blenerville on the outskirts). finally just to add a bit of confusion austin stacks park in tralee has nothing to do with austin stacks club (who play in connoly park) but is a county ground....

5 Sams

Thanks Magic...that clears it up.
The Aristocrat Years