Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snapchap

Quote from: chieftain on September 27, 2019, 09:47:02 AM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 26, 2019, 10:05:47 PM
Doesn't say much for the people round him then.

Certainly wouldnt have been you around him at the game anyway, been a long time since u stepped at a club game never mind a county game. Like to see you if one of your children or a team you were coaching was getting the treatment those cubs got on the pitch that day. Here's a thought for you, why don't you go inject as much time into augher youth as you do keyboard warrioring on here, launching personal shite at anyone currently to do with tyrone setup. Its not perfect, but id sure as hell rather those men in my corner than someone like you

supersarsfields

Certainly wouldnt have been you around him at the game anyway, been a long time since u stepped at a club game never mind a county game. Like to see you if one of your children or a team you were coaching was getting the treatment those cubs got on the pitch that day. Here's a thought for you, why don't you go inject as much time into augher youth as you do keyboard warrioring on here, launching personal shite at anyone currently to do with tyrone setup. Its not perfect, but id sure as hell rather those men in my corner than someone like you

Amen. If the mods were doing their job right he should he been f**ked out of here for his comments regarding Michaela's charity.

Moonshine

Quote from: GlenMan on September 26, 2019, 07:29:50 PM
I was at that particular game and I have to say that this charge is an absolute disgrace!

The U15's were playing Down in the Semi Final and the Referee (a Derry man) let the Down players kick, punch and harass the Tyrone players the entire game. He did nothing to try and cut it out.

Parents, Management and supporters (including Horse) were pleading and shouting at the Referee asking him to do something and take control of the game. Out of about 80-100 supporters standing beside the pitch in Garvaghey, the Referee singled out Horse and decided to send him off (even though he was outside the perimeter of the pitch??).

As far as I'm concerned that Referee should never be let near a football pitch again. Horse wasn't over the top and certainly no more so than all the other people standing around him.

Glen man I was at the same game and this was definitely not what unfolded. Tyrone were a disgrace led by that inept idiot roaring expletives from the sideline

GlenMan

Quote from: Moonshine on September 27, 2019, 01:24:02 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on September 26, 2019, 07:29:50 PM
I was at that particular game and I have to say that this charge is an absolute disgrace!

The U15's were playing Down in the Semi Final and the Referee (a Derry man) let the Down players kick, punch and harass the Tyrone players the entire game. He did nothing to try and cut it out.

Parents, Management and supporters (including Horse) were pleading and shouting at the Referee asking him to do something and take control of the game. Out of about 80-100 supporters standing beside the pitch in Garvaghey, the Referee singled out Horse and decided to send him off (even though he was outside the perimeter of the pitch??).

As far as I'm concerned that Referee should never be let near a football pitch again. Horse wasn't over the top and certainly no more so than all the other people standing around him.

Glen man I was at the same game and this was definitely not what unfolded. Tyrone were a disgrace led by that inept idiot roaring expletives from the sideline

Clearly you weren't at the game if that's what you've taken from it. You're simply wrong.

southtyronegael

The usual assholes on here trying to defend every misdemeanor in the Tyrone camp. Ref getting blamed again this time I see. Pathetic. And btw chieftain I wouldn't be letting my children anywhere near a Gavin Devlin team, last thing I want is them coming home roaring and shouting expletives.

Bendyerback

Horse is a hero around East Tyrone. Apparently he's a committed club man if it means keeping other men out.
I heard he's switching on the Christmas tree lights in Bellaghy this year.

Snapchap

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 27, 2019, 01:52:22 PM
The usual assholes on here trying to defend every misdemeanor in the Tyrone camp. Ref getting blamed again this time I see. Pathetic. And btw chieftain I wouldn't be letting my children anywhere near a Gavin Devlin team, last thing I want is them coming home roaring and shouting expletives.

Like you, I wasn't at the game. So I am neither condemning nor defending him.

But unlike you, I'm not going to post anonymous abusive comments online about someone, based on an alleged incident that neither of us seen/heard/know the first thing about.

I also wouldn't be allowing my children anywhere near a keyboard if their intention was to anonymously post abusive comments about named GAA people. Each to their own though, I suppose.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Snapchap on September 27, 2019, 02:32:33 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 27, 2019, 01:52:22 PM

Like you, I wasn't at the game. So I am neither condemning nor defending him.

But unlike you, I'm not going to post anonymous abusive comments online about someone, based on an alleged incident that neither of us seen/heard/know the first thing about.

I also wouldn't be allowing my children anywhere near a keyboard if their intention was to anonymously post abusive comments about named GAA people. Each to their own though, I suppose.
alleged? He got a 24 week ban for allegedly doing something?

trueblue1234

Please do not encourage him to get involved with Augher Youth. If he can be limited to mouthing off on a internet website then it's a success. The last thing you'd want is him actually getting involved.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

southtyronegael

There's more chance of me gettin involved with Hitler youth than augher youth.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 27, 2019, 04:04:23 PM
There's more chance of me gettin involved with Hitler youth than augher youth.

The Hitler Youth will have decent defence and organisation in fairness.

tyronerebel

so going by the championship so far who do we think is worthy of a call up to the county setup? i would presume it will be run on a trial based the same as last year?

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: tyronerebel on September 30, 2019, 04:25:49 PM
so going by the championship so far who do we think is worthy of a call up to the county setup? i would presume it will be run on a trial based the same as last year?
Conn Kilpatrick - Edendork
Niall Kelly - Errigal Ciaran
Daniel Kerr - Galbally
Conor Quinn - Galbally
Conall Grimes - Loughmacrory
Tiernan Quinn and Darragh Canavan also be worth a call up but would be a shame if they didn't get their final year of Under 20s.
Lee Brennan's exhibition of free taking in the championship should be worthy of giving him more time with Tyrone. Mark Bradley also be a welcome returnee. Both would be excellent of McShane.

tyronerebel

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 30, 2019, 04:28:05 PM
Quote from: tyronerebel on September 30, 2019, 04:25:49 PM

Canavan?
Conn Kilpatrick?
Marty Penrose?

can noone have a sensible discussion without you interupting with a stupid comment

GlenMan

Would also give Daire Gallagher a go. He's been very impressive for Trillick so far.