Ulster U21 Championship 2015

Started by Blue06, October 15, 2014, 01:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armaghniac

Somebody can't find the floodlight fuse in Armagh, which is not ideal.

Game moved to Sunday 2pm.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Maguire01

(2nd half,50 min)  Monaghan 0-13  Derry 1-6

mylestheslasher

Cavan up 7-6 on Donegal. Donegal led 5 to 1 at one point. Tight stuff apparently.

Maguire01

drici

Cúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúúl

drici

Ryan McHugh wins it at the death to make up for a poorly taken penalty earlier.

StephenC

Yes!!!! 10 wides and a missed penalty and we still manage to sneak it!

Westside

Ah well. Payback for last year's final I suppose. Heartbreaking for us though. Best of luck to Donegal going forward.

mylestheslasher

It had to end sometime but its really sad that after all that dominance for 4 years we didn't win the All Ireland. Donegal did to us what we did to them last year. Best of luck to them against Monaghan.

omagh_gael

donegal lad

Donegal did well to rescue the result tonight. Was hard game to watch at times and both teams kicked some bad wides. Some good performances for donegal with young parke and Thompson being the best on the night

Improvement needed before the semi final especially in the shooting department

Itchy

It couldn't go on forever! Donegal beat us the only way we could be bet today, a goal with the last kick. I've no doubt if that goal was a minute earlier these lads would've got an equaliser. I think the well may be dry for a few years at this level for us now although there are a few top players coming, not enough together to make a trophy winning team.

GrandMasterFlash

That's good scoring for Monaghan, well done lads.

nrico2006

Is James McGahan not on the Tyrone u-21 panel this year?  Tyrone seem to be missing arguably their best forwards of 2012 and 2013 for different reasons in this years u-21 panel - are there any other key players from the minor teams of 2012/2013 that are not on the panel this year?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

redzone

Correct.conor mckenna is in oz and sean hackett is available unfortnatley.thats a mighty impressive squad we have at the minute. Savage workrate from 2-15 and a grt bench. Hopefully we can keep this bunch level headed