TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

I finished the shield last night(yes a bit late to the party). It was a great show in many ways though possibly a bit depressing in the end.

gallsman

Literally nothing was spoiled. Away and shite.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 18, 2021, 09:07:39 AM
I finished the shield last night(yes a bit late to the party). It was a great show in many ways though possibly a bit depressing in the end.
Spoiler alert  ;)

nrico2006

Easy way to avoid spoilers is to not go into a thread on TV shows.  Any TV show talk should be fair game in here.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Tony Baloney

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 18, 2021, 01:21:54 PM
Easy way to avoid spoilers is to not go into a thread on TV shows.  Any TV show talk should be fair game in here.
Aye that would be valid if it was called the TV Show Spoilers thread and not the TV Show Recommendations thread. Have you no work to be at?

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 18, 2021, 01:44:15 PM
Aye that would be valid if it was called the TV Show Spoilers thread and not the TV Show Recommendations thread. Have you no work to be at?
I always avoid nrico2006 posts on this thread, he is always giving away spoilers for shows.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

nrico2006

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 18, 2021, 01:44:15 PM

Aye but it has evolved into more of a 'TV Show' thread where people like to discuss new shows, old shows, what happened etc. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Never beat the deeler

It's a recommendations thread. You are supposed to avoid a Recommendations thread if you haven't seen everything???
Bonkers
Hasta la victoria siempre

nrico2006

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on August 18, 2021, 10:16:12 PM

It's a recommendations thread. You are supposed to avoid a Recommendations thread if you haven't seen everything???
Bonkers

Things change kid.  Get with it.

Snapchap

TV recommendations thread. No spoilers please. A bitta common sense.

Tony Baloney

Hmmm I could do with recommendations on a new show. Oh look the TV Recommendatioks thread sounds like the pace to visit.

"Watch The White Lotus, it's class, best I've seen in ages, especially the death in the final episode  :o"

Aye thanks for the recommendation.

JimStynes

I thought White Lotus was totally crap.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on August 19, 2021, 11:06:38 AM
I thought White Lotus was totally crap.

Is that a spoiler alert ?  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bennydorano

I didn't want to be that guy, so thank you Jim, but I've watched 3 episodes and I'm a bit Meh myself. Wes Anderson lite.

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 19, 2021, 10:57:24 AM
Hmmm I could do with recommendations on a new show. Oh look the TV Recommendatioks thread sounds like the pace to visit.

"Watch The White Lotus, it's class, best I've seen in ages, especially the death in the final episode  :o"

Aye thanks for the recommendation.

This is the first mention of a death. Well done you.