Has anyone any dealings with GAA www.christmasjerseys.com?

Started by Maroon Heaven, December 21, 2020, 02:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maroon Heaven

Ordered a Jersey off them in Oct and still not arrived. After trying to get a response off them - I only got them to talk to me by pretending to be a member of public interested in ordering.

Their response to me paying a premium price for postage is that they have no tracking as its just a Royal Mail standard mail - plus the global Pandemic.

Would be interested to hear if anyone had any dealings? Can you PM me please.

www.christmasjerseys.com

general_lee

Haven't seen this company before but for comparison I ordered from McKeever sports in October and still no sign of it. In this regard I am always inclined to stick with O'Neill's. You pay a premium but your order is tracked and delivered within days. I am always dismayed when my club decides to go with these cowboy outfits that get too big for their britches

lurganblue

Quote from: general_lee on December 22, 2020, 12:03:47 PM
Haven't seen this company before but for comparison I ordered from McKeever sports in October and still no sign of it. In this regard I am always inclined to stick with O'Neill's. You pay a premium but your order is tracked and delivered within days. I am always dismayed when my club decides to go with these cowboy outfits that get too big for their britches

Not to hijack this thread but our club had an order in with McKeevers too from early October.  Still no sign of it.  Been told for weeks they are "sorting them and will message when they can be collected".

O'Neills haven't been much better with Christmas club orders in my experience either.

general_lee

I ordered off O'Neill's three days ago and it's arrived today. Granted it wasn't a club order but that is pretty good going given the time of year. We've had O'Neill's orders before and they always arrived late November early December.

I know someone who works with McKeevers and he says our club order is ready to go and that was a few weeks ago  ???

Maroon Heaven

Quote from: general_lee on December 22, 2020, 12:03:47 PM

I am quartermaster for Aquinas Football club and took the team away from O'Neil's in September (was 5 years with them and just wanted change - will go back) and took them to Klubfunder and their Uhlsport brand.

Turnaround was with 3 weeks - they delivered everything to the buyers door and quality has been top drawer. Must say they have been excellent on all fronts.

These guys at christmasjersies have no tracking and customer service has been dreadful - my whole job is customer service and deliveries and this has been amateur and totally unprofessional.