Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Oh I dont think they've investigated me yet Gerry. I hope they dont turn up with cameras some day, I'll not be laughing then!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hardy

You know what you have to do if they do. Standard procedure seems to be to
clock the reporter and wreck the camera. That's what they're after, so don't
disappoint them.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on November 11, 2008, 09:19:13 PM
You know what you have to do if they do. Standard procedure seems to be to
clock the reporter and wreck the camera. That's what they're after, so don't
disappoint them.
I'll be sitting them down, giving them a "brew" and telling them exactly what has gone on with this p***k and by the time I'm finished I can guarantee the public will be on my side!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Top of the hill

. . He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue
That's the Chicago way

theskull1

Watching Jim Alister and Nelson McCausland on Hearts and Minds both fighting to claim that they are more insular than the other......WTF

Unionist need help
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Tony Baloney

Aye Jim accused Nelson of telling a "dastardly wie" about him!

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteA British woman is filing for divorce after discovering her husband has been virtually philandering in Second Life .

28-year-old Amy Taylor cited unreasonable behaviour in the petition for divorce, claiming that she had walked in on her husband having sex with another woman.

On the computer. In a game.

In an ironic twist to the tale, Taylor met (estranged) hubby David Pollard, in a chatroom back in 2003, when an online romance blossomed into marriage, leading her to up sticks from London to move down to the wilds of Cornwall.

"I went mad - I was so hurt. I just couldn't believe what he'd done," Amy said, of finding her feckless hubby having pretend sex in a game with a stranger.

"I looked at the computer screen and could see his character having sex with a female character. It's cheating as far as I'm concerned."

"The solicitor wasn't at all surprised - she said it was her second divorce case involving Second Life that week," she added.

Amy's Second Life alter-ego was called Laura Skye. Pollard's was called Dave Barmy. Amy has now met a new man. In World Of Warcraft .

TechRadar is filing this news under the 'could not make this sh*t up'...

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 14, 2008, 07:14:22 PM
QuoteA British woman is filing for divorce after discovering her husband has been virtually philandering in Second Life .

28-year-old Amy Taylor cited unreasonable behaviour in the petition for divorce, claiming that she had walked in on her husband having sex with another woman.

On the computer. In a game.

In an ironic twist to the tale, Taylor met (estranged) hubby David Pollard, in a chatroom back in 2003, when an online romance blossomed into marriage, leading her to up sticks from London to move down to the wilds of Cornwall.

"I went mad - I was so hurt. I just couldn't believe what he'd done," Amy said, of finding her feckless hubby having pretend sex in a game with a stranger.

"I looked at the computer screen and could see his character having sex with a female character. It's cheating as far as I'm concerned."

"The solicitor wasn't at all surprised - she said it was her second divorce case involving Second Life that week," she added.

Amy's Second Life alter-ego was called Laura Skye. Pollard's was called Dave Barmy. Amy has now met a new man. In World Of Warcraft .

TechRadar is filing this news under the 'could not make this sh*t up'...

This is what they look like....

And their alter egos 

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7733597.stm

Albino girl killed for body parts 

Many people with albinism are living in fear in Tanzania
A six-year-old albino girl in Burundi has been found dead with her head and limbs removed, in the latest killing linked to ritual medicine.

Albinos in the region have been targeted because of a belief peddled by witchdoctors that their body parts can be used for magic potions.

The girl, who was attacked on Sunday, was the sixth person with albinism to be killed in Burundi since September.

There have also been a number of attacks in neighbouring Tanzania.

The latest attack took place in Burundi's eastern province of Ruyigi.

The BBC's Prime Ndikumagenge in Burundi said the child and her family had only just returned to their family home.

Armed attackers broke into the family home and tied up the girl's parents before shooting her in the head, local officials say.

They had been among a group of about 50 people with albinism to have fled to a provincial centre because they feared for her safety.

The head of the Burundi Albinos' Association, Kasim Kazungu, says people with albinism had not suffered any discrimination until other Burundians heard about the lucrative trade in albino body parts in neighbouring Tanzania.

Last week, police in south-western Tanzania arrested a man who was attempting to sell his albino wife to Congolese traders.

Two mothers in western Tanzania were also attacked with machetes after gangs failed to find their albino children.

The Real Laoislad

Was in a Spar in Phibsboro today getting a sandwich at lunchtime...
The woman behind the Deli counter was from Pakistan or India or somewhere like that.
She proceeded to make fun of me because I wanted a cajun chicken sandwich with lettuce and red sauce and no butter,she said it was the most unusual order she ever heard!!
I told her that was rich coming from someone who eats all sorts of strange food...We both laughed..Actually I think she fancied me a little,not that I blame her for that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

SidelineKick

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 04:47:45 PM
Was in a Spar in Phibsboro today getting a sandwich at lunchtime...
The woman behind the Deli counter was from Pakistan or India or somewhere like that.
She proceeded to make fun of me because I wanted a cajun chicken sandwich with lettuce and red sauce and no butter,she said it was the most unusual order she ever heard!!
I told her that was rich coming from someone who eats all sorts of strange food...We both laughed..Actually I think she fancied me a little,not that I blame her for that

How very Irish  :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 20, 2008, 04:47:45 PM

I would say she is laughing with relief that she doesnt have to clean out your cage tonight........