The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

five points

Never argue with someone who is foaming at the mouth.  8)

sid waddell

Whistleblower Dr. Rick Bright, who was fired because he rightly objected to Trump continually pushing a bullshit "treatment" for Coronavirus in the same manner that Alex Jones pushes his bullshit "health supplements", today said that "without better planning, the US could be facing its darkest winter in modern history".

After already going through its darkest two months since in living memory, with 85k dead.

And that's all on Trump on the Republicans.

Some "hoax", eh.

sid waddell

Quote from: five points on May 14, 2020, 06:06:51 PM
See again, you're just proving my point completely. You have literally nothing to respond with.

Imagine being angry at a president telling people the virus was a hoax and telling people it would go away like a miracle and failing completely on testing and firing the US's pandemic response unit and hoarding PPE and numerous other actions or inactions that are an affront to humanity.

Imagine being angry when 85k, and many more thousands to come, then die from that virus.

Now imagine laughing at people being angry at that. You don't have to, because that's exactly you're doing. But, hey, at least you got a laugh from it. Your level of "humour", and the level of "humour" of your fellow Trump-loving fools here is about as low as it gets.

whitey

Quote from: sid waddell on May 14, 2020, 06:15:53 PM
See again, you're just proving my point completely. You have literally nothing to respond with.

Imagine being angry at a president telling people the virus was a hoax and telling people it would go away like a miracle and failing completely on testing and firing the US's pandemic response unit and hoarding PPE and numerous other actions or inactions that are an affront to humanity.

Imagine being angry when 85k, and many more thousands to come, then die from that virus.

Now imagine laughing at people being angry at that. You don't have to, because that's exactly you're doing. But, hey, at least you got a laugh from it. Your level of "humour", and the level of "humour" of your fellow Trump-loving fools here is about as low as it gets.

So Sid, given your incredible medical expertise in the area of infectious diseases, how much lower would the toll had been if Hillary had been in charge?

Gmac

Quote from: sid waddell on May 14, 2020, 06:15:53 PM

are you banging on about the response to the virus in the roi ?  statistically they would have 101k deaths with a population of 330m.

sid waddell

Quote from: omochain on May 13, 2020, 05:07:58 PM

Two words for you Whitey .. News Corporation
Two words: Rupert Murdoch.

Murdoch has made it his life's work to propagandise for neo-liberalism, anarcho-capitalism and big business across Australia, the UK and the US. Inbuilt into anarcho-capitalism is a toleration for massive corruption and rhetoric which seeks to divide and destroy society, and any chance of opposition. Inbuilt into anarcho-capitalism is a sociopathic belief that there should be a 1% which reaps massive riches and underneath that, a 99% who are serfs. Inbuilt into anarcho-capitalism is an ultra-atavistic ideology in which literally anything is acceptable to bring about that scenario where the 1% triumphs absolutely over the 99%.

Rupert Murdoch set up Fox News so that a corrupt Republican president would never again face the same fate as Richard Nixon, because they'd have their own propaganda network (along with a mammoth industrial bullshit machine of other right-wing propaganda outlets and broadcasters) to completely queer the pitch of public debate to their advantage.

Editorial pieces in the Wall Street Journal are the voice of Rupert Murdoch.

whitey

LOL

And The NY Times, WaPo, CNN and MSNBC are neutral commentators in all this?

They are the biggest pack of fvckin liars that ever existed

Your buddy Chick Todd just had to apologize for using a selectively edited clip this week

omochain

Quote from: whitey on May 14, 2020, 06:48:48 PM
LOL

Your buddy Chick Todd just had to apologize for using a selectively edited clip this week

Here ya go again Whitey... absurd equivalence
The current score on the lie count is
Trump 18000 Chuck Todd 1
BTW why do you never answer or challenge any of my posts.

Tr

omochain

Quote from: omochain on May 13, 2020, 10:38:01 PM
Quote from: Gmac on May 13, 2020, 06:24:55 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 13, 2020, 05:12:30 PM
Quote from: Gmac on May 12, 2020, 08:47:45 PM
In the city of San Francisco where I am right now the tenderloin is a no go zone with hundreds of extra homeless gathering there ignoring all instructions about masks and social distancing while the city officials implement strict guidelines for everyone else .  For the few that do listen they are put up in hotels and have alcohol and weed brought to the hotel for them so they don't leave , not sure if heroine is on the menu or not at the moment.  The policy of years coming back to haunt us .

What policies are you referring to. I would be interested to hear what specific things we got wrong and who enacted them.
before we get into this have you walked the streets of San Francisco lately?
Last time I was in San Francisco was 2 months ago.

GMAC Are you ready yet, to tell me what we got wrong and who is responsible ?

Gmac

Quote from: omochain on May 14, 2020, 07:06:33 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 13, 2020, 10:38:01 PM
Quote from: Gmac on May 13, 2020, 06:24:55 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 13, 2020, 05:12:30 PM
Quote from: Gmac on May 12, 2020, 08:47:45 PM
In the city of San Francisco where I am right now the tenderloin is a no go zone with hundreds of extra homeless gathering there ignoring all instructions about masks and social distancing while the city officials implement strict guidelines for everyone else .  For the few that do listen they are put up in hotels and have alcohol and weed brought to the hotel for them so they don't leave , not sure if heroine is on the menu or not at the moment.  The policy of years coming back to haunt us .

What policies are you referring to. I would be interested to hear what specific things we got wrong and who enacted them.
before we get into this have you walked the streets of San Francisco lately?
Last time I was in San Francisco was 2 months ago.

GMAC Are you ready yet, to tell me what we got wrong and who is responsible ?
take a listen to gaslit nation podcast heard it's right up your alley. I have to work now I'll get back to you .

whitey

Quote from: omochain on May 14, 2020, 06:59:56 PM
LOL

Here ya go again Whitey... absurd equivalence
The current score on the lie count is
Trump 18000 Chuck Todd 1
BTW why do you never answer or challenge any of my posts.

Tr

I've hoed this row before with J70

NY Times-allowed Hillary's campaign to edit a pro Bernie article to an anti Bernie article

NY Times-allowed Biden's campaign to edit an article taking out some damaging allegations

NY Tiemes-completely defamed Justice Kavanaugh and continued to do so long after he was appointed

Never mentioned that the "source" of the allegations was a former attorney to Bill Clinton and that the supposed victim had no fvckin clue what they were talking about-yet what they wrote was so inflammatory several candidates were calling for the impeachment of a sitting Supreme Xourt justice

That's as damaging if not more so to our Democracy whatever  bunch of nonsense Fox News is feeding their viewers

These people have about as much credibility as Rush Limbaugh

Eamonnca1

Quote from: sid waddell on May 14, 2020, 06:41:59 PM
Quote from: omochain on May 13, 2020, 05:07:58 PM

Two words for you Whitey .. News Corporation
Two words: Rupert Murdoch.

Murdoch has made it his life's work to propagandise for neo-liberalism, anarcho-capitalism and big business across Australia, the UK and the US. Inbuilt into anarcho-capitalism is a toleration for massive corruption and rhetoric which seeks to divide and destroy society, and any chance of opposition. Inbuilt into anarcho-capitalism is a sociopathic belief that there should be a 1% which reaps massive riches and underneath that, a 99% who are serfs. Inbuilt into anarcho-capitalism is an ultra-atavistic ideology in which literally anything is acceptable to bring about that scenario where the 1% triumphs absolutely over the 99%.

Rupert Murdoch set up Fox News so that a corrupt Republican president would never again face the same fate as Richard Nixon, because they'd have their own propaganda network (along with a mammoth industrial bullshit machine of other right-wing propaganda outlets and broadcasters) to completely queer the pitch of public debate to their advantage.

Editorial pieces in the Wall Street Journal are the voice of Rupert Murdoch.

Well said.

Eamonnca1

LOL

Utterly hilarious. Trump's performance is measured in LPD, Lies Per Day. What's it up to today?As of January he was up to over 16,000 false or misleading claims since he took office.

As for the likes of CNN, Jon Stewart explained them better than I could. He said that if they have any bias, it's in the direction of sensationalism and drama, but to suggest that they're the equivalent of Fox is just ridiculous. MSNBC tries to be the left's version of Fox, but they don't quite make it. Fox is a well-oiled lying machine that's skilled in the art of propaganda to the point where Goebbels would have been impressed by it.

Eamonnca1

Richard Burr: US Senate intelligence chief quits amid virus trading scandal

"He and his wife sold as much as $1.7m (£1.4m) of equities in February, just before markets plunged on fears of an economic crisis. It is illegal for members of Congress to trade based on non-public information gathered during their official duties."

Conservatives. They just can't help themselves.