Look Ive won 30million squibs. Im away on the beer.

Started by oneillcup2007, October 25, 2007, 02:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneillcup2007

Any body any  ideas for a GAA Board sting operation on these guys.

Mr.Martins Ibeh/Call Me‏
You may not know this sender. Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Sent: 20 October 2007 02:16:50
Reply-to: info_federalministerfinance_nig@yahoo.de
To:    From :Mr.Martins IbehFederal Ministry of Finance 5th Floor, Annex 3, New Federal SecretariatComplex,Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area Abuja Nigeria. Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Mr.Martins Ibeh I'm the personal secretary to the Minister ofFinance. I'm contacting you to confirm from you if actually YOU know one JEFFLEE who claims to be your business associate/partner from AMERICA. Following the protest of the International Community, The World Bank,IMF andthe instruction from THE PRESIDENT UMARU YAR'ADUA that all outstandingforeign DEBTS especially NTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT should be released to theBENEFICIARIES. The said JEFF LEE is claiming to us that you were dead and have instructed heto make a change of ownership to your funds before your death, therebyproviding this account information (BANK NAME: CITI BANK,NEW YORK. BANKADDRESS:NEW YORK, USA. ACCOUNT NUMBER:6503809428.ROUTING NUMBER: 122006743 A/CNAME: JEFF LEE) as the original account information where the said approved$30Million Dollars will be remitted into. This development is coming now that the Ministry of Finance wants to offset alloutstanding payments owed to all foreign beneficiaries around the world bythis Country in which your payment file was affected.As you may know, thetotal amount approved in your favor is the total sum of $30Million Dollars. Andby virtue of claim we need to confirm from you if it's really true that JEFFLEE is your business Associate/partner in AMERICA and if we did not hear fromyou soonest it automatically means that you are actually dead and theinformation passed to us by JEFF LEE is correct. You are to contact me through my email address as soon as you receive thismessage so as to know the true position of things with you so That we won'tmake any mistake in remitting your outstanding payment to a wrongPerson/account.Your swift response will help this ministry a lot Do email mewith your informations below:Your Name:Address:Sex:Age:Occupation:Your Next of Kin Name and your date of Birth:Your Telephone/Fax number:Driver's License/int'l Passport Best Regards.Mr.Martins Ibeh. secretary to Minister: Federal Ministry Of Finance(FMF).TEL: +234-8024101720(24 hrs)

Puckoon

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w