Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turf

Quote from: stiffler on August 14, 2022, 06:12:28 PM
Ronaldo been told to buck up his ideas or he will be cut loose. A huge error made bringing him back to the club in retrospect.
Good to see his role in the first goal yesterday didn't go unnoticed.

Mike Tyson

Ronaldo been told to buck up his ideas or he will be cut loose. A huge error made bringing him back to the club in retrospect.

If true, says it all about the current set up in the club.

trailer

I give up on this club, I really do. The inability to buy two MFs and a Striker beggars belief. On top of that the recruitment has been a midget for CH and a second choice LB.
In regards to the team. They are actually poor players. Southampton or Leipzig type players. Average, Average, average at best. But EtH needs to stop picking them. He needs to drop McFred completely. Make them train with the youth or something. Maguire needs a holiday to Greece permanently, terminate his contract. Shaw, DeGea, Rashford just not good enough. Bruno and Ronaldo's attitudes need adjusted. Just play kids. Don't pick them, you're not going to win with them anyway.

I do like what I heard today in that he ran the dung out of them. More of that.

Captain Scarlet

There are too many players who can't be dropped because the squad is so bad.  McFred a prime example.
Then they can't flog others as they won't get anything for them and they won't move on big money eg Maguire & Shaw.
Lads who could have some value like Rashford are just idling too.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

From the Bunker

This weekend was a tale of different sorts for two Goalkeepers owned by United. One doing well for Forest and one doing not so well for United.

Mourne Red

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 14, 2022, 10:33:19 PM
This weekend was a tale of different sorts for two Goalkeepers owned by United. One doing well for Forest and one doing not so well for United.

Tbh Henderson shit the nest last weekend

gawa316

Does he ever do a post-match interview?

RedHand88

Brentford were good, they were not amazing. They got 33% possession and their passing was 66%.

De gea gifted them 2 goals, they got a scrappy 3rd when Ben Mee was allowed to fall with the ball over the line, and for the 4th the human fridge allows Toney (?) To run 3/4 of the pitch untouched.

Brentford would not have touched any of the top 5 with that performance. This is completely on United being rubbish.

Armamike

Hard to see where Man U are going to get a win at the minute.  Most teams in the league will put in a shift against them now because they know there's points up for grabs against them. 
That's just, like your opinion man.

Gael80

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 14, 2022, 02:01:42 PM
Quote from: Gael80 on August 14, 2022, 11:53:10 AM
United were a mess but Brentford's performance was unreal. The fourth goal will be one of the best goals of the season, if a top 4 club scored that goal the media reaction would be off the scale. There aren't many teams, maybe just City who would of beat Brentford last night. It does show how far United are back though especially in midfield; Jensen, Norgaard and Da Silva ripped them apart.

Influenced by Sky hype sports? Have seen Brentford play better against mid ranking teams and lose.

Liverpool, Swansea (PO) final and Saturday were Brentford's best performances over the last three years. They shouldn't be beating United 4 - 0, but Brentford were excellent on Saturday, especially without the ball. They completly took United out of the game, defending from the front and closing space, even happy to give United possession. A strong, organised United would of found Saturday a tough game. When Brentford play like that they're hard to beat as Liverpool found out last season.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Gael80 on August 15, 2022, 01:09:17 PM
United were a mess but Brentford's performance was unreal. The fourth goal will be one of the best goals of the season, if a top 4 club scored that goal the media reaction would be off the scale. There aren't many teams, maybe just City who would of beat Brentford last night. It does show how far United are back though especially in midfield; Jensen, Norgaard and Da Silva ripped them apart.

Influenced by Sky hype sports? Have seen Brentford play better against mid ranking teams and lose.

Liverpool, Swansea (PO) final and Saturday were Brentford's best performances over the last three years. They shouldn't be beating United 4 - 0, but Brentford were excellent on Saturday, especially without the ball. They completly took United out of the game, defending from the front and closing space, even happy to give United possession. A strong, organised United would of found Saturday a tough game. When Brentford play like that they're hard to beat as Liverpool found out last season.
You replied to that quote of mine yesterday why again today? I didn't agree with your opinion then or now

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 15, 2022, 07:47:22 AM
Brentford were good, they were not amazing. They got 33% possession and their passing was 66%.

De gea gifted them 2 goals, they got a scrappy 3rd when Ben Mee was allowed to fall with the ball over the line, and for the 4th the human fridge allows Toney (?) To run 3/4 of the pitch untouched.

Brentford would not have touched any of the top 5 with that performance. This is completely on United being rubbish.
This i agree with.

Gael80

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 15, 2022, 02:19:33 PM
Quote from: Gael80 on August 15, 2022, 01:09:17 PM

You replied to that quote of mine yesterday why again today? I didn't agree with your opinion then or now

Quote from: RedHand88 on August 15, 2022, 07:47:22 AM

This i agree with.

I was answering your question about Sky hype, in highlighting it was one of Brentford's best 3 performances in the last few years. When they played like that against Liverpool it was 3-3 so even if United were on it, they'd still have struggled on Saturday.

We'll agree to disagree though 🙂.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Gael80 on August 15, 2022, 02:45:47 PM

I was answering your question about Sky hype, in highlighting it was one of Brentford's best 3 performances in the last few years. When they played like that against Liverpool it was 3-3 so even if United were on it, they'd still have struggled on Saturday.

We'll agree to disagree though 🙂.

We'll have to and in the future best not to answer a question you already answered the previous day. 

RedHand88

Friendly reminder Rob Green picked them to finish 2nd a fortnight ago.

Cunny Funt

First lick of paint Old Traffords got in ten years will the leaking roof be fixed next?