Timahoe            0-10

Earlier Results:

O'Dempseys      2-11
St Joseph's        4-13

Arles Kilcruise   0-10
Killeshin              2-07

Ballylinan            0-01
Clonaslee           1-03
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Laoiseabu

Good win for Joseph's tonight in the Kelly cup final . Both themselves and Ballyroan were missing a host of key starters so you would imagine both sides have plenty of room for improvement as the year progresses.  I do think Joseph's come championship when they are picking from a full squad are best placed to challenge Port for their crown . Anyone know why Mick Keogh wasn't playing tonight ?

Mick Keogh , James Kelly , Oisin Hooney , Dean Brophy , Adam Campion , Jason Campion, Jamie Kelly , Ian Shanahan , Seamus Farrelly were all missing for Joseph's tonight and Josh OBrien only played the last 20 mins so it will be very interesting to see how strong they are when everyone returns .

Spillane

Think Keogh was injured, thats what I heard anyway.
Dean Brophy did play last night though, was he not at wing forward? Will they have Jason Campion back for championship, I was told last night he was abroad?
Both teams shooting wasn't hectic, which has been their weakness over the years. The kildare man kicked a few scores and will be a big help.
Also thought Diarmuid Whelan was back to his best position too at 14, scoring 2-6.

Spiritof86

Is Whelan not involved with the county team by choice ?

Butch Cassidy

Same question re Marty Scully

Laoiseabu

Quote from: Spillane on March 30, 2022, 03:53:53 PM
Think Keogh was injured, thats what I heard anyway.
Dean Brophy did play last night though, was he not at wing forward? Will they have Jason Campion back for championship, I was told last night he was abroad?
Both teams shooting wasn't hectic, which has been their weakness over the years. The kildare man kicked a few scores and will be a big help.
Also thought Diarmuid Whelan was back to his best position too at 14, scoring 2-6.

No Brophy wasn't playing last night . Danny Hickey and young Sean Brennan who is just up from minor were the two half forwards.  Im not sure what the story is with Jason Campion all I know is that he has been preliminary graded junior A this year so he might be around come championship. Joseph's have a very young team so an experienced campaigner like Eoghan OFlaherty is going to be some help

town1980

The names your mentioning are not that good the joes won't be in the top 5 I think only my opinion,, port port graigue lottery after that