Tinder (The secret world of)

Started by general_lee, May 15, 2015, 07:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

topcuppla

Most of this board probably on looking for a man.

AZOffaly

Excuse my ignorance. I've seen this referred to twice in the last couple of days and hadn't heard of it before. What is it, some sort of dating site?

topcuppla

It's a load of bollox, people like Taylor Swift and A-List celebs on - yeah like they can't get a date!

themac_23

To be fair, its a good laugh, nothing too serious basically if you like the look of someone and they like the look of you it shows up as 'match' and ya chat away, can get a bit of craic on it and take the piss a bit, wouldnt take it too seriously! Didnt see the programme on about it though, might try give it a watch over the weekend.

screenexile

It's the new way to get ridin. . . I can only imagine what it would have been like had it been around in University days!!

JoG2

Quote from: screenexile on May 15, 2015, 11:54:46 AM
It's the new way to get ridin. . . I can only imagine what it would have been like had it been around in University days!!

we've said the same at work. We've a student in for a year, handsome looking chap (don't be telling topcuppla), and cannot believe he's not on it, unless he's a ...., naw, thats just sick.

I'd have been all over it !

general_lee

At first I thought it was a pile of shite and was adamant I'd never sign up. Then I read somewhere about all the ridin people get on it and thought fcuk it I'll go for a nosey. It's good for a bit of craic (and a ride) whenever you're bored. I know a few romances have sprung from it also!

Brick Tamlin

Somebody.
Please.
For the love of gawwwwd.

RESURRECT THE MUCKSAVAGE THREAD

93-DY-SAM

eddie d

Quote from: topcuppla on May 15, 2015, 10:02:22 AM
It's a load of bollox, people like Taylor Swift and A-List celebs on - yeah like they can't get a date!

Taylor Swift can't...unless you want a song about you

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: screenexile on May 15, 2015, 11:54:46 AM

Youth is lost on the young.
University would have been a different experience with tinder and dorty snapchats.

T O Hare

Imagine the amount of people that would have been on it in Renshaws :)
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: T O Hare on May 15, 2015, 05:14:22 PM
Imagine the amount of people that would have been on it in Renshaws :)

Ye would never have needed Tinder in Renshaws back in the day,  all you needed was a GAA jersey with a number of the back, even up to no 24!!! Guaranteed hoop at the end of the night!