Author Topic: GAAGO where are you?  (Read 38220 times)

Never beat the deeler

• View Profile
Re: GAAGO where are you?
« Reply #195 on: January 06, 2022, 09:03:40 PM »
Yeah, I got a generic email around the time of my auto renewal:

Your Annual Pass subscription is set to renew next weekend and we're delighted to say we've reduced our standard price for 2021. In addition, the GAA's new split season for next year (inter-county All-Irelands to be completed by end of July) guarantees a packed year of action. Working out at significantly less than 1 per game, your year-long subscription will include:                   

Every game in this year's Football and Hurling Championships

Action from next year's Allianz Leagues and the 2022 Championships up until your renewal point next year

All club coverage throughout autumn and winter, and highlights shows (Allianz League Sunday / Sunday Game) during your subscription term

Exclusive access to classic games and documentaries on GAAGO TV.

Hasta la victoria siempre

5times5times

• View Profile
Re: GAAGO where are you?
« Reply #196 on: January 10, 2022, 04:53:05 PM »
Yeah, I got a generic email around the time of my auto renewal:

Your Annual Pass subscription is set to renew next weekend and we're delighted to say we've reduced our standard price for 2021. In addition, the GAA's new split season for next year (inter-county All-Irelands to be completed by end of July) guarantees a packed year of action. Working out at significantly less than 1 per game, your year-long subscription will include:                   

Every game in this year's Football and Hurling Championships

Action from next year's Allianz Leagues and the 2022 Championships up until your renewal point next year

All club coverage throughout autumn and winter, and highlights shows (Allianz League Sunday / Sunday Game) during your subscription term

Exclusive access to classic games and documentaries on GAAGO TV.

Mind if I ask what you paid for the year?