Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: No1 on January 31, 2024, 11:53:16 AMDon't know what Idah brings that big Oh doesn't already (which isn't much imo)!  Need a left back as we've all said but I don't know who is out there that has the quality Celtic want and is willing to come.  Performance against Ross County last week was not good and to add into the negative column the pitch is in an awful state.  I'd say the manager is having second thoughts about his return, never mind what the fans think about his return!

Only a few seasons ago it was looking good for Irish strikers. Idah, parrot, Connolly and obafemi all breaking into their teams in the premiership and scoring goals. Fast forward a few yrs and the lot of them have pretty much done sweet FA since 🙁

Main Street

I wouldn't write off Idah just yet, he's had about three seasons of 'Idah is out for the rest of the season', if he's fit you never know, he could at least be good option off the bench and it's just a loan deal.

is there not enough in the current squad to win the title?

red hander

I'd go for Shankland before Idah. Apparently interested in Alan Browne too.

illdecide

Hatate injured playing for Japan earlier with CCV injured again. This is gonna go belly up. Can see it from a mile away. The Aberdeen striker (Miovski) would have been worth a punt, yes he'll cost us £4 or £5m but he's only 24 and could be an asset.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

marty34

Quote from: red hander on January 31, 2024, 04:21:07 PMI'd go for Shankland before Idah. Apparently interested in Alan Browne too.

Shankland a good call but a big blues man.

He'll score goals for sure.

bennydorano

Good luck to Idah. There's a stench coming from the club atm, if we win the League I'll be surprised. I'd say Brendy will feel he has been sold a pup and will leave at the end of the season too.

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on February 02, 2024, 11:07:53 AMGood luck to Idah. There's a stench coming from the club atm, if we win the League I'll be surprised. I'd say Brendy will feel he has been sold a pup and will leave at the end of the season too.

It's a Lawell stench. It wouldnt surprise me at all if Brendy left at the end of the season.

marty34

Rogers saying Celtic 'could have been braver' in the transfer market is an understatement.

That's his dig at Lawell and the board.

The sooner they're horsed out of it the better.

Itchy

Very poor result today. I saw 1st half, shouldve scored 3 or 4. Some players playing for their own goal and not the team in my view

Horse Box

Quote from: Itchy on February 03, 2024, 03:01:16 PMVery poor result today. I saw 1st half, shouldve scored 3 or 4. Some players playing for their own goal and not the team in my view

Been this way for a while !

illdecide

Palma for me has to be dropped and I reckon he wouldn't care too much. Abada is very poor too and I think our wing play has a lot to do with Kyoto's form. Maeda and Kuhn have to our two wingers with Vata to come on as a replacement. LB is a problem but we didn't realise how much we miss Taylor even though he needs an upgrade but how bad is Bernie 🤷�♂️. Genuinely I think we shit in the nest and handed them the incentive, we're gonna have to beat them home and away to win the league as we'll drop more points probably starting at Easter road during the week 🤦�♂️
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SaffronSports

Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2024, 03:03:29 PMPalma for me has to be dropped and I reckon he wouldn't care too much. Abada is very poor too and I think our wing play has a lot to do with Kyoto's form. Maeda and Kuhn have to our two wingers with Vata to come on as a replacement. LB is a problem but we didn't realise how much we miss Taylor even though he needs an upgrade but how bad is Bernie 🤷�♂️. Genuinely I think we shit in the nest and handed them the incentive, we're gonna have to beat them home and away to win the league as we'll drop more points probably starting at Easter road during the week 🤦�♂️

I'd argue that the biggest problem for Kyogo has been the speed the ball is being played to him. He does his best work off the shoulder of the defender but we'd rather pass it sideways 400 times than release an early ball for him. The disallowed goal yesterday was a good example. Early ball played and Kyogo caused problems. Palma ended up offside for the rebound unfortunately but that ball is what Kyogo craves.

tonto1888

Quote from: SaffronSports on February 04, 2024, 03:32:35 PM
Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2024, 03:03:29 PMPalma for me has to be dropped and I reckon he wouldn't care too much. Abada is very poor too and I think our wing play has a lot to do with Kyoto's form. Maeda and Kuhn have to our two wingers with Vata to come on as a replacement. LB is a problem but we didn't realise how much we miss Taylor even though he needs an upgrade but how bad is Bernie 🤷�♂️. Genuinely I think we shit in the nest and handed them the incentive, we're gonna have to beat them home and away to win the league as we'll drop more points probably starting at Easter road during the week 🤦�♂️

I'd argue that the biggest problem for Kyogo has been the speed the ball is being played to him. He does his best work off the shoulder of the defender but we'd rather pass it sideways 400 times than release an early ball for him. The disallowed goal yesterday was a good example. Early ball played and Kyogo caused problems. Palma ended up offside for the rebound unfortunately but that ball is what Kyogo craves.

Have to agree with this. The way we are playing doesn't really suit kyogo

clarshack

Sadly it's only a matter of time before Rangers start to pull away and win the league.

Itchy

Jesus another shite display v Hobs tonight. 1 up but very very average