?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Main Street on May 04, 2022, 11:55:22 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on May 04, 2022, 10:24:14 AM
Reported in the Irish News today that Jota has told Benfica he wants to stay in Glasgow, Celtic have the option to buy for £6.5m.

Plus, in News sure to enrage Angelo, Mark Lawwell (son of the devil Peter) joins as Head of 1st team scouting & recruitment. Wouldn't have been aware of his track record tbh, but looks pretty impressive and Ange has worked with him before.
I don't know about Mark the son of Peter, but totally positive about the prospect of Jota signing on the dotted line.

Mark was doing a good job at City for several years now.

Main Street

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on May 11, 2022, 11:03:16 PM
Quote from: Main Street on May 04, 2022, 11:55:22 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on May 04, 2022, 10:24:14 AM
Reported in the Irish News today that Jota has told Benfica he wants to stay in Glasgow, Celtic have the option to buy for £6.5m.

Plus, in News sure to enrage Angelo, Mark Lawwell (son of the devil Peter) joins as Head of 1st team scouting & recruitment. Wouldn't have been aware of his track record tbh, but looks pretty impressive and Ange has worked with him before.
I don't know about Mark the son of Peter, but totally positive about the prospect of Jota signing on the dotted line.
Mark was doing a good job at City for several years now.
I suspect the Jota's declining to declare his intentions in interviews is due to upcoming contract negotiations, like most of us he would probably be looking for a bit of a raise after showing what he's worth.

Baile an tuaigh

I didn't realize David Clifford was a big Celtic fan good for him.

https://youtu.be/wXAnyyCql94

general_lee

Great to reclaim the league and even better the sevco fans now acting like they don't care  ;D
Ange has worked wonders from he came in, he stuck with the process and has the players' buy-in. He's been on the go for 1 & 1/2 seasons straight and hasn't been back in Oz in 2 years, some going which can't go unappreciated. A well-deserved break is in order although the squad needs strengthened ahead of the ECL group stages, I see Celtic are now being linked with the left back from Hammarby in Sweden. I don't know a whole pile about him although I'd also like to see another central midfielder, a centre back and possibly a striker

Main Street

I don't get the permanent banning of Boli. He broke the rules with an act of stupidity, he should take his punishment, rehabilitate and afterwards return to place of employment.

straightred

Fantastic scenes today. What really strikes me is the togetherness. Compare that to the carry on with Lennon last season. Well done Celtic and well done Ange. 4 or 5 quality signings needed to make an impression in the CL. I trust him to spend wisely.

bennydorano

Big Tom will be some loss, could be a lazy looking sod at times but the amount of game changing contributions were numerous  & normally pure quality. Good luck to him & Bitton.

JimStynes

Why's Rogic leaving. On his day he's Celtic's best player and the match winner. Massive loss

ned

Quote from: JimStynes on May 14, 2022, 09:45:26 PM
Why's Rogic leaving. On his day he's Celtic's best player and the match winner. Massive loss

Possibly, moving back to Australia. Moved to Celtic as a teenager, been with club for 9 years. Life is more important than football.

JimStynes

Quote from: ned on May 15, 2022, 02:40:00 PM

Possibly, moving back to Australia. Moved to Celtic as a teenager, been with club for 9 years. Life is more important than football.

No doubt but it's his job and it's a short life span. I hope it's nothing to do with some internal politics within the squad or club.

Main Street

Quote from: JimStynes on May 15, 2022, 03:05:42 PM
Quote from: ned on May 15, 2022, 02:40:00 PM

No doubt but it's his job and it's a short life span. I hope it's nothing to do with some internal politics within the squad or club.
Ange said it was agreed early on in the season, a mutual decision which both were content with and it looked that way at the end of the match.

illdecide

I was over on Sat and had a great day, very enjoyable with a carnival type atmosphere. Celtic are in a good place and Ange seems to get the whole "Celtic Family" thing and he def seems like a guy who knows what he wants and what it takes to be successful. I was listening to an Aussie on YouTube there and they were saying he is very ruthless and will ship players out in a heart beat if he feels they're not what he wants.

I'm not too sad to see them guys move on (Bitton and Rogic) as we all know players come and go and they've done their bit and good luck to them. Bitton for me was always filling in for an injured player or to see a game out type of guy and no doubt Rogic had that bit of magic and could score a wonder goal but for me very inconsistent and lacked real pace but was more important to Celtic than Bitton. I wish them luck in their new clubs wherever that may be.

Now...please if there is a GOD out there please let him guide the Germans tonight to victory over that vile vermin of a club...11-10 on penalties will do with McGregor missing his to lose it.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

trailer

Good luck Rangers tonight. Hope they can do Scotland and the UK proud.

charlieTully

Quote from: trailer on May 18, 2022, 10:43:58 AM
Good luck Rangers tonight. Hope they can do Scotland and the UK proud.

Slow day at work?

Milltown Row2

Was going to ask the question, would Celtic fans prefer to have won the league this year or be in Seville?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea