Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snappiered

Quote from: hoopsaaa on October 21, 2007, 05:35:21 PM
Loughmacrory came from 4 points down with 10 minutes to go to beat Kildress @ Kildress by 1 point.

Were u at it hoopsaaa? Was a great win for us indeed. We took over in the last ten minutes with Ciaran Meenagh and Ronan Ward superb. We are a point behind Kildress with one game to play. We play Trillick and they play Pomeroy. We are still likely to be in a play off with Omagh or Killeshil. Wonder who would either rather us or Trillick?

loughshore lad

RRHF - after yout defeat yesterday is that the villagers out of the race for a top 4 spot?

I was a bit dissappointed with D McCauls display yesterday, Frank McGuigan gave him a very tough time of it. Maybe he would be better in the half back line?

Gaa Fire

NORF

i can confirm that newtownstewart beat breagh in reserve leauge yesterday.
newtown now the only team to have taken points from beragh this year having drew with them at home previuously. 

clarshack

Tyrone Adult Fixtures for the coming week.

Wednesday 24th October @ 8:00pm
O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1A Omagh v Dromore*SENIOR GAME ONLY.

Saturday 27th October @ 2:30pm (Reserve) & 4:00pm (Senior).
O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1A & Reserve Galbally v Errigal Ciarán Dromore v Aghyaran

Sunday 28th October @ 1:30pm (Reserve) & 3:00pm (Senior).

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1A & Reserve Killyclogher v Omagh Coalisland v Killeeshil An Charraig Mhór v Donaghmore Ardboe v Cookstown

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1B & Reserve Loughmacrory v Trillick Pomeroy v Kildress Moy v Dungannon Stewartstown v Edendork Derrylaughan v Clonoe

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 2 & Reserve Eglish v Moortown Brockagh v Aghaloo Killyman v Eskra

O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 3 & Reserve Rock v Brackaville Drumragh v Castlederg Tattyreagh v Glenelly Derrytresk v Beragh*SENIOR GAME ONLY.
Clogher v E R O'Neill's

clarshack

what has happened to clan na gaels fixture in 1b? have they quit altogether as i see they didnt field away to derrylaughan yesterday.

ziggysego

Quote from: clarshack on October 22, 2007, 01:22:33 PM
O'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 2 & Reserve Eglish v Moortown

This could well be the game that decides the Division 2 League.
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

the top 3 or 4 teams in div 2 all seem to a have a tough run in. anything can and will happen!

Norf Tyrone

Quotewhat has happened to clan na gaels fixture in 1b? have they quit altogether as i see they didnt field away to derrylaughan yesterday.

That's what I'd heard...
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

snappiered

See teamtalk All stars are coming up. (Am looking forward to it was a great night last year anyone else at it). Any suggestions on the All Start team? See there are divisional teams as well. Anyone any views on the 1B team?

kenno

Was at the Coalisland v Cookstown game as a nuetral on Friday night and was very impressed with Coalisland's bounce back from the final.  By the way anyone know who that genola boy is.  He carried out a crazy elbow to Peter Campbell's head.  Unfortunately Peter had to be taken off injured.  Apparently the same genola didn't show his face on Sunday.  Not surpised. I don't think he would have the stomach for the Dromore men if he tried that again. >:( >:(

new devil

Quote from: kenno on October 22, 2007, 05:11:51 PM
Was at the Coalisland v Cookstown game as a nuetral on Friday night and was very impressed with Coalisland's bounce back from the final.  By the way anyone know who that genola boy is.  He carried out a crazy elbow to Peter Campbell's head.  Unfortunately Peter had to be taken off injured.  Apparently the same genola didn't show his face on Sunday.  Not surpised. I don't think he would have the stomach for the Dromore men if he tried that again. >:( >:(

Genola would be Barry Hughes

orangeman

Donnelly doesn't get injured too easily.

snappiered

Wonder does any of our Moy posters know who write the club notes for Moy. They seem to have  chip on thier shoulder always getting a dig at their opposition. in this weeks edition they make reference to Edendork having not having any reason to complain as well as putting top four in inverted commas?

amigo

Quote from: snappiered on October 23, 2007, 11:29:00 AM
Wonder does any of our Moy posters know who write the club notes for Moy. They seem to have  chip on thier shoulder always getting a dig at their opposition. in this weeks edition they make reference to Edendork having not having any reason to complain as well as putting top four in inverted commas?
I think it is that famous newspaper and GAA pundit Colin Mackle. ;D

clarshack

Quote from: amigo on October 23, 2007, 11:44:51 AM
Quote from: snappiered on October 23, 2007, 11:29:00 AM
I think it is that famous newspaper and GAA pundit Colin Mackle. ;D

i thought it was Joseph Goebbels