The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quit yo jibbajabba

Salah and robbo on soon tho Harvey been decent. Full respect for what Gomez has done this season but can be caught out on ball against top class opposition

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

jcpen

What a fantastic game for the neutral, both teams probably happy with the point.
Thought that was a penalty at the end, at least I think the Ref should have been asked to look at it.
Arsenal very happy with that id say.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Captain Obvious

As expected Liverpool avoid defeat at home to Manchester City. While they were gifted a goal Klopp will be annoyed that Nunez was day dreaming on the Manchester City goal instead of marking Stones and Diaz,Nunez missed sitters though will be happy the post and crossbar saved them from conceding a 2nd goal.

quit yo jibbajabba

Diaz misses plenty but starting to play a bit, go at boys again. Seemed a great half my stream was dodgy.

They were feared to give that pen at the end

jcpen

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 10, 2024, 05:48:54 PMDiaz misses plenty but starting to play a bit, go at boys again. Seemed a great half my stream was dodgy.

Yeah what I thought also, no way they are giving a peno in the last minute of the game against Man City
This is one of my 3 usernames.

trueblue1234

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 10, 2024, 05:48:54 PMDiaz misses plenty but starting to play a bit, go at boys again. Seemed a great half my stream was dodgy.

Great 2nd half. Liverpool dominated possession and will prob be disappointed not to take all three. Diaz goes through a mountain of work. I just struggle to fancy him 1 on 1.
Salah looks ring rusty. Need to get him back on form.

💯 should have been a penalty.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Gael80

Great game for the neutral. There is no other team in world football that survive that second half. The atmosphere and drive from that Liverpool team was insane. Klopp's teams have fell short in most title races and today was the chance to open a gap, they were not ruthless.

I sense City will be delighted to survive today and I think will go on to win the title from here.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gael80 on March 10, 2024, 05:57:13 PMGreat game for the neutral. There is no other team in world football that survive that second half. The atmosphere and drive from that Liverpool team was insane. Klopp's teams have fell short in most title races and today was the chance to open a gap, they were not ruthless.

I sense City will be delighted to survive today and I think will go on to win the title from here.

Grow a set of balls and back your team ffs! Whatever you say here will make no difference to the league  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Jesus Milltown would u ever stop making a fool of yourself for one day

Milltown Row2

Hound

Missed most of the first half, but delighted with the second half performance. MacAllister and Endo dominated midfield and Virgil was just immense, but most of them played well. Think Klopp made a mistake taking off Darwin but a draw is a decent result, still ahead of City. Just win our last 10 games and we might pip it!

quit yo jibbajabba

Totally calm. Tellin a man to grow a set of balls when he expresses a perfectly valid opinion - what age are you