Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

Oh right. Lunney and Mc Cartin were behind the orchestrated attacks on Quinn previously in a bid to unseat the Quinn family! And as its the same group as you insinuate Itchy maybe Lunney and Mc Cartin forgot to keep up with their protection money installments. Therefore the beating and threats of beatings to other directors. Is that your take on it??

Angelo

Quote from: Itchy on November 06, 2019, 05:54:40 PM
I wonder why Lunney and McCartin were never asked about how they themselves gained from violence against the previous buyers? Bullets were sent in the post, threats made and a flaming kerosene truck was driven through the reception to name but a few things. These acts were perpetrated by most likely the same group and they forced the last buyers out and allowed the current consortium in. Who knew about that?

But the same group only had interest in SQ regaining control, when their relationship broke down with SQ then the violence, intimidation and sabotage all started up again - in fact it escalated to far more serious acts of violence. It seems the moneyman behind this has his interests unilaterally tied with the Quinn family, coincidence?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Itchy

Quote from: five points on November 06, 2019, 06:13:32 PM
I wonder why Lunney and McCartin were never asked about how they themselves gained from violence against the previous buyers? Bullets were sent in the post, threats made and a flaming kerosene truck was driven through the reception to name but a few things. These acts were perpetrated by most likely the same group and they forced the last buyers out and allowed the current consortium in. Who knew about that?

Wasn't Anglo/IBRC the owner back then? They never had any strategic interest in holding onto the Quinn properties so it wouldn't be accurate to say that they were forced out.

Sorry I meant potential buyers, not buyers. There was a campaign to make sure locals business consortium won out.

Angelo - I'm not going to be responding to you as previously stated

Itchy

Quote from: bannside on November 06, 2019, 06:21:46 PM
Oh right. Lunney and Mc Cartin were behind the orchestrated attacks on Quinn previously in a bid to unseat the Quinn family! And as its the same group as you insinuate Itchy maybe Lunney and Mc Cartin forgot to keep up with their protection money installments. Therefore the beating and threats of beatings to other directors. Is that your take on it??

No  because I didnt say any of that nonsense you just typed there.

Angelo

Quote from: Itchy on November 06, 2019, 06:29:16 PM
Quote from: five points on November 06, 2019, 06:13:32 PM

Wasn't Anglo/IBRC the owner back then? They never had any strategic interest in holding onto the Quinn properties so it wouldn't be accurate to say that they were forced out.

Sorry I meant potential buyers, not buyers. There was a campaign to make sure locals business consortium won out.

Angelo - I'm not going to be responding to you as previously stated

You're a Quinn apologist, plain and simple.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

yellowcard

Would Lunney and McCartin have had any knowledge of or any part to play in authorising or orchestrating the previous acts of intimidation and violence against those potential buyers? I would find that difficult to believe. If you claim that it is most likely this same group, then surely they know who their current attackers are? I'm not totally au fait with this case but something just doesn't add up. It appears as though it has got very personal now and is a desparately sad situation for all concerned. Sean Quinn is what age, I presume he is a man who should be enjoying retirement? Is he going to be consumed by this bitter dispute for the rest of his life, he needs to see the bigger picture. Then you have the directors who have small children and they are prepared to stay put knowing the constant threat against their lives even though they could get surely get decent jobs elsewhere. Sometimes you have to take a step back and ask what is it all about. Money, power, greed, violence, arson and death threats and all for what exactly.     

under the bar

The Judean People's Front??

time ticking away

Quote from: under the bar on November 06, 2019, 06:58:25 PM

The Judean People's Front??

Splitters
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Itchy

Quote from: yellowcard on November 06, 2019, 06:52:06 PM

Would Lunney and McCartin have had any knowledge of or any part to play in authorising or orchestrating the previous acts of intimidation and violence against those potential buyers? I would find that difficult to believe. If you claim that it is most likely this same group, then surely they know who their current attackers are? I'm not totally au fait with this case but something just doesn't add up. It appears as though it has got very personal now and is a desparately sad situation for all concerned. Sean Quinn is what age, I presume he is a man who should be enjoying retirement? Is he going to be consumed by this bitter dispute for the rest of his life, he needs to see the bigger picture. Then you have the directors who have small children and they are prepared to stay put knowing the constant threat against their lives even though they could get surely get decent jobs elsewhere. Sometimes you have to take a step back and ask what is it all about. Money, power, greed, violence, arson and death threats and all for what exactly.   

My point is SQ is being blamed as he is alleged to have stood to gain from these attacks. I'm just pointing out he wasnt the only one gained from previous attacks. I don't think any of the board, current or past, has anything to do with the attacks as I've said before.

bannside

So the same group intimidated the old board and are now intimidating the new board. Sounds like they have no allegience to anyone but their paymaster. Question is though, who is the paymaster. Someone is, and someone knows!

Armamike

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 06, 2019, 02:34:54 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on November 06, 2019, 02:12:15 PM
I really don't know enough about this case to be on one side or another.
But,  on a purely observational level,  did anyone else think that Kevin Lunney looked like he was lying in parts of that last night?  Just on body language....
Of course I know how tough the interview was given the beating,  fear for his family,  pure emotion of recalling the harrowing events of that night.. etc.

Didnt catch it all but talking about lying i thought when SQ was asked about the attack his body language wasnt great to say the least, an expert couldve had a field day

Agreed. Kevin Lunney looked pretty plausible to me. 

It's sad to see how bitter Sean Quinn still is, going by his comments and anger in the various footage.  Yes, he's bound to feel aggrieved at a life's work being lost, but time to look in the mirror and take stock of what's important in life.  There's too much greed here.
That's just, like your opinion man.

smelmoth

The perpetrators of the horrific crimes against Kevin Lunney need help. These attacks represent a challenge to mental health provision North and South.

The economic and social fabric is being destroyed by these attacks.

The omertà needs bust wide open

Jim Bob

Quote from: smelmoth on November 07, 2019, 12:30:18 AM
The perpetrators of the horrific crimes against Kevin Lunney need help. These attacks represent a challenge to mental health provision North and South.

The economic and social fabric is being destroyed by these attacks.

The omertà needs bust wide open

They don't need help they need locked up!!!

Taylor

The main suspect behind the attack from Derbyshire has died.

Puts a new light on the situation

five points

Quote from: Taylor on November 08, 2019, 11:43:14 AM
The main suspect behind the attack from Derbyshire has died.

One way of putting it I suppose.