It Must be Marching Season

Started by Nally Stand, June 27, 2011, 11:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoireGael

Quote from: ONeill on July 12, 2011, 10:53:23 AM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 11, 2011, 08:28:58 PM
I wonder how many fines there will be for on-street drinking tonight and tomorrow in Belfast? Had to drive through Lisburn Road area last year and if the cops were doing their job they would have cleaned up.

Would it not be the same on St Patrick's Day around the Holylands and in the city centre?

The council were handing out 'on the spot' fines on St Patricks day in the holylands i can confirm that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10703108

I have a feeling this number went up exponentially in 2011. I saw at least 4 people get fines in less than 15 minutes on Cairo St. (Damn Students, sure what country needs them...................)

GalwayBayBoy

Loads from the north knocking around Salthill today. The ice cream men are making a fortune anyway.

gerry

i see the fun is kicking of tonight again
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

SHEEDY

Quote from: gerry on July 12, 2011, 08:28:29 PM
i see the fun is kicking of tonight again
and for the next few nights
nil satis nisi optimum

Minder

There is some f**king scum, on both sides it has to be said.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Archie Mitchell

Seen alot of scum on the Lisburn road this evening. Place was a mess too but sure it's "their day" and their above the law.

gerry

Quote from: Minder on July 12, 2011, 09:17:58 PM

agree, fecking losers the lot of them

maddog

In all seriousness, is there a similar parallel to be drawn elsewhere in the world than the orangefest. It is truly embarrassing.

gerry

i see i starting in derry now as well

Forever Green

Think one of the big water cannons have been set alight and they are now rioting in Armagh as as well

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on July 12, 2011, 09:17:58 PM

Never a truer word typed.
Testing Accessibility

screenmachine

I'm sure if the KKK paraded through Alabama or Mississippi once a year we could draw a parallel to it. I actually dandered past a few parades today and they don't bother me at all.  It's the clientele that follow them pissing around every corner, dropping rubbish everywhere including peoples gardens and over their hedges.  Not to sound stereotypical but I would be surprised if 90% of the marchers could tell you any history of what they are marching for or if they attend any sort of religious gathering during the year.  They simply look like scumbags who want to scream I'm a Prod and put flags in peoples faces and generally act the maggots where they aren't really wanted but sure its a great tourist attraction in its own right...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

fitzroyalty

Lowlife scum the lot of them. Spides. "Its ourrrr culture." f**k off. No better or worse than the lowlife wankers burning cars in Craigavon/Lurgan.

Forever Green

I wouldn't like to see the reaction from the Loyalists when getting told that King Billy`s greatest ally was the Pope.