American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: David McKeown on December 30, 2018, 11:30:32 PM
Would it not be best for the Bears to loose this game. They can clearly dominate the Vikings and will beat them easily in the play offs. The eagles are a bit more of an unknown and playing better than Minnesota at the minute.

Probably.

Capt Pat

Quote from: gallsman on December 30, 2018, 11:31:40 PM
Would it not be best for the Bears to loose this game. They can clearly dominate the Vikings and will beat them easily in the play offs. The eagles are a bit more of an unknown and playing better than Minnesota at the minute.

Probably.

Nagy isn't that smart I think the Eagles might beat them next week.

gallsman

Ffs AZ, Cardinals can't even lock up the number one overall pick properly!

gallsman

Getting the finish we wanted in the AFC North.

gallsman

1st and goal and David Njoku catches a pass from Mayfield in the endzone. Looked ok but was called incomplete. Rather than challenge, Gregg Williams takes a timeout. f**king idiocy.

gallsman

That was great. Steelers have only themselves to blame but maybe not making the playoffs won't do them any harm as they weren't going anywhere anyway. Conner looks to be a top back. JuJu is elite. They'll be competing for the next few years still.

Mayfield is legit. Jackson is legit. Division going to be great for several years to come.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 31, 2018, 12:06:53 AM

Probably.

Nate Sudfeld might be starting. I'll take that.

gallsman

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 31, 2018, 01:06:08 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on December 31, 2018, 12:06:53 AM

Probably.

Nate Sudfeld might be starting. I'll take that.

Agholor gave the ball from the TD he caught off Sudman to a kid in the crowd. Sudman raced up and took it back off him  ;D

gallsman

Quote from: gallsman on December 30, 2018, 10:43:31 PM
Crazy decision for the refs to whistle that Jackson play as breaking the plane. Absolutely fucked the Browns out of a defensive TD.

This out the Ravens in the playoffs.

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on December 31, 2018, 01:12:39 AM
Crazy decision for the refs to whistle that Jackson play as breaking the plane. Absolutely fucked the Browns out of a defensive TD.

Ya, it probably did. I just don't understand why you'd blow it dead. Terrible officiating. Ravens will be awkward opponents in the playoffs.

lurganblue

gallsman

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 31, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
Quote from: gallsman on December 31, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

Ya, it probably did. I just don't understand why you'd blow it dead. Terrible officiating. Ravens will be awkward opponents in the playoffs.

Not a big enough fuss being made out of it either.

magpie seanie

AFC playoffs especially are really exciting. Think they can all beat each other.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DrinkingHarp

Playoffs 1st round WildCard:

Colts vs Texans    Depends on how Indy's D plays and if TY can actually run----Texans by 5

Chargers vs Ravens  Balt D too good and Rivers playing piss poor last two weeks-----Ravens by 8

Seahawks vs Cowboys   This will be close but Dallas D wins it------------Boys by 3

Eagles vs Bears    Bears D will dominate on the lake shore and knock Nick out of game-----Bears by 12

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014