The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on December 21, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
This is what happens to decent folk when the law isn't followed. You have illegals not detained, breaking the law and murdering citzens.

https://abcstlouis.com/news/nation-world/ice-man-arrested-in-deadly-tulare-county-california-rampage-was-deported-twice-before

The democrats on here will side with the illegal no doubt or find some excuse for him. I also note this is one of those "dreamers". What additions they are to the USA.

1.   This guy was NOT a "dreamer". Violent crimes such as armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon, followed by prison and deportation automatically disqualify a person. DACA is aimed at law abiding illegals who entered through no fault of their own, grew up in the US and want to become normal, productive residents. Learn what the f**k you're talking about before spouting nonsense.

2.   I'm a Democrat. I don't "side" with him nor do I offer any excuses. He is deservedly headed to prison for a very long time, possibly for life. Take your strawmen arguments elsewhere.

3.   I am for sanctuary city policies, within reason, as I've outlined in detail on this thread before. Refusing to accommodate cooperation with federal authorities for a convicted, violent felon who has been deported twice before is ridiculous.

Dolph1

Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
This is what happens to decent folk when the law isn't followed. You have illegals not detained, breaking the law and murdering citzens.

https://abcstlouis.com/news/nation-world/ice-man-arrested-in-deadly-tulare-county-california-rampage-was-deported-twice-before

The democrats on here will side with the illegal no doubt or find some excuse for him. I also note this is one of those "dreamers". What additions they are to the USA.

1.   This guy was NOT a "dreamer". Violent crimes such as armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon, followed by prison and deportation automatically disqualify a person. DACA is aimed at law abiding illegals who entered through no fault of their own, grew up in the US and want to become normal, productive residents. Learn what the f**k you're talking about before spouting nonsense.

2.   I'm a Democrat. I don't "side" with him nor do I offer any excuses. He is deservedly headed to prison for a very long time, possibly for life. Take your strawmen arguments elsewhere.

3.   I am for sanctuary city policies, within reason, as I've outlined in detail on this thread before. Refusing to accommodate cooperation with federal authorities for a convicted, violent felon who has been deported twice before is ridiculous.

You support sanctuary cities. Says it all about you and your standards. People like yourself only ever seem to wise up once a tragedy directly impacts you.

I knew some democrats would go into bat for this sc**bag. Sickening hypocrisy from Democrats.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

It looks like this democrat is looking for an Oscar. Oh the tears!
Watch him ham it up with the story of Jesus and the wall. Then when he's finished his mental hissyfit he won't ever listen to the other side.

Typical lying democrat.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/12/20/luis-gutierrez-kirstjen-nielsen-border-separations-liar-hearing-vpx.cnn

J70

Quote from: Dolph1 on December 21, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 21, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

You support sanctuary cities. Says it all about you and your standards. People like yourself only ever seem to wise up once a tragedy directly impacts you.

I knew some democrats would go into bat for this sc**bag. Sickening hypocrisy from Democrats.

Clearly you have reading and other comprehension problems.

sid waddell

Tut tut

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1076146017677074432

Sahil Kapur

Verified account

@sahilkapur

PRESIDENT TRUMP, 12/11/2018: "I am proud to shut down the government for border security... I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down."

PRESIDENT TRUMP, 12/21/2018: "The Democrats now own the shutdown!"

8:02 AM - 21 Dec 2018

Eamonnca1

Motion to ban the troll, Dolph1, who is clearly the reincarnation of Foxkkkomander.

Dolph1

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 21, 2018, 05:13:42 PM
Motion to ban the troll, Dolph1, who is clearly the reincarnation of Foxkkkomander.

Intolerance of opposing views. What a drama queen!
It just shows you up for what you're really about. Banning free speech. Bullying posters by threatening them.
The moderators need to keep a check on that sort of behavior.

You're a disgrace Eamonnca1.

whitey

I see RBG diagnosed with Cancer

Time for her to pack it in

Dolph1

Quote from: whitey on December 21, 2018, 05:51:06 PM
I see RBG diagnosed with Cancer

Time for her to pack it in

Time to make it 6-3. Oh happy days.

Stick Roe vs Wade in the garbage where it belongs.

heganboy

On what legal basis? It is a court after all
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

J70

Either him or No Wides.

I'm leaning towards Foxy too.

Regardless, about the same standard of discourse as that pair.

dec

foxcommander's last post was on January 13, 2018
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=12103

dolph signed up February 21, 2018
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=14230

However foxcommander was last active December 13, 2018
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=12103

Gabriel_Hurl

Strange this lad popped up the same time fox was banned

A telling first post under this name

QuoteAshamed to call myself irish today after seeing the expected result

May god have mercy on those who voted yes. Let the era of no personal responsibility commence. Look at the utopia Britain has become.

heganboy

Interesting week in US politics, first time I have seen the main stream Republicans turn against Trumpski.

Most worried are those that are going to be on the slate with him in 2020.

Pence may well be the president going for reelection in 2020

Follow the money
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

RedHand88

When was the last time 3 judges were appointed in one term?