The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Donagh on January 30, 2009, 10:43:26 PM
Feck sakes lads, he's an oul codger on his last legs - have a bit of compassion. He may have been a hateful oul cnut in his day but we'll all be where is now some day with our mistakes behind us and no way of rectifying them. On the plus side - he dodged the reunited Ireland question, so I know what we can take from that and secondly both him and the wife refer to NI as "the north" (or maybe 'The North') so we can assume all the DUP tomfoolery about that phrase is a load of w**k.

I heard him say "I love the Free State"as the plank was going to the break.  ;D

Put the boot in the **** when he's down.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bensars

Quote from: Shortso79 on January 30, 2009, 10:43:17 PM
Breaking News......

RTE have just announced that Willie Frazer will be on next weeks Late Late Show

You could guarantee it would be controversial anyway.

Eoghan Mag

Ah lads could ye not lay off poor Ian for a while? Do ye not know why he is the way he is? No? Well its because he had to go to school for a while in Co. Roscommon!!! (Y'know the place where the football is a wee bit 'robust'?) Thats one fact that often gets swept under the carpet! (I work in Co. Roscommon!)

aroundincircles

Just back from the toilet rte nailed their colours well to the mast the night once again.... On ITV3 now bloody sunday film on.. That is how Big ian wanted us in the gutter looking up at them for our rights. Well said kenny never had to march and fight for his rights as a human being.

aroundincircles

J&SUS CHRIST does rte not have any feeling towards the northern nationalist by having that man on that show he was responsable for 50% of the hatred.

Doogie Browser

if you look at the comments pre 10.00pm you will see that no one was surprised, we all knew it was going to be a brown nosing love in.  Gaybo was a hateful **** and kenny is cut from the same cloth.  There was not one mention of his dubious past, I had loads of respect for Adams after his appearance as it was set up as a hatchet job by that whiny f**ker Byrne and Gerry handled it well despite constant provocation.  
Tonight may as well have been broadcast from Paisleys front room with pat wearing one of Rhonda's specially designed Ulster woolen jumpers.    

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Bensars on January 30, 2009, 10:47:37 PM
Quote from: Shortso79 on January 30, 2009, 10:43:17 PM
Breaking News......

RTE have just announced that Willie Frazer will be on next weeks Late Late Show

You could guarantee it would be controversial anyway.

I'd say that tool would be on the Den..

5 Sams

Lads,
The bottom line is that that p***k Kenny has shown more respect to the bigot Ian Paisley, his wife and his brain dead son than he did to Dara Se and Peter Quinn..anywhere else it would be a national scandal.

Think about it...hang your heads in shame RTE.
The Aristocrat Years

turk

Quote from: Doogie Browser on January 30, 2009, 10:54:44 PM
if you look at the comments pre 10.00pm you will see that no one was surprised, we all knew it was going to be a brown nosing love in.  Gaybo was a hateful **** and kenny is cut from the same cloth.  There was not one mention of his dubious past, I had loads of respect for Adams after his appearance as it was set up as a hatchet job by that whiny f**ker Byrne and Gerry handled it well despite constant provocation.  

Superb point doogie! People have forgotten that the late late show was as nauseating in gay bastarrd's era as it is now. There has been some top end revisionism going on regarding byrne.

For me the dogs were the highlight.

Main Street

Thought Paisley looked very well for a man his age.

He has achieved all he wanted from the politics of hate and has adjusted to the changing times.

Politically, I'd compare him to the former Alabama Governor Wallace.

Donagh

Quote from: 5 Sams on January 30, 2009, 10:58:14 PM
Lads,
The bottom line is that that p***k Kenny has shown more respect to the bigot Ian Paisley, his wife and his brain dead son than he did to Dara Se and Peter Quinn..anywhere else it would be a national scandal.

Good point

Donagh

Where are 'Satans Sluts' when you need them?

clarshack

Quote from: Donagh on January 30, 2009, 11:15:20 PM
Quote from: 5 Sams on January 30, 2009, 10:58:14 PM
Lads,

Good point

well said. feel sick after watching that shit.

Fear ón Srath Bán

The Plank and the Poison.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Pangurban

I have said it frequently before and will  continue to assert that our so called National Broadcasting Station is a national disgrace.