The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spuds

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 02, 2012, 12:32:00 AM
Quote from: laoislad on June 02, 2012, 12:30:19 AM
I missed some of it but is Shamrock only heading home with a poxy Newbridge pen?
and Twink's knickers.
Surely Nell's handwashed big knickers
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

orchard 8195

Marty Morrisey will be going home with Amanda Brunker's knickers.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: orchard 8195 on June 02, 2012, 12:38:48 AM
Marty Morrisey will be going home in Amanda Brunker's knickers.

5 Sams

It wasnt alluded to in the show but this is Pat the Plank's finest hour...what a fcukin tool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Adz-ggfNE
The Aristocrat Years

Shamrock Shore

A feckin pen  >:(

Jesus, as I said Twink needs a shoeing.

We all adjourned to the AR - T - E canteen where a swing band was belting it out. Too feckin loud. Sinead had defrocked and was wearing a white tshirt and trousers and dancing with Brian Kennedy. The rest of the B list and C list celebs were drinking the free booze.

Marty was stuck into Keith Wood's ear  - Amanda was nowhere near him.

No sign of Liam Neeson or Bongo in the afters.

A feckin pen  >:(

ziggysego

Quote from: 5 Sams on June 02, 2012, 02:19:33 AM
It wasnt alluded to in the show but this is Pat the Plank's finest hour...what a fcukin tool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7Adz-ggfNE

He's a gobshite.
Testing Accessibility

AQMP

What about Gaybo feeling up a 20 year old Sinead O'Connor in front of her parents.  Durty aul fecker.  Not a bit of wonder she's "a bit off the wall"

Hardy

Twink went missing after the show. The search is not going well.

From the Bunker

The difference between Imelda May and Sinead O'Connor in their performance, appearance and interview was telling. May performed for the audience, Sinead was all about herself. The minute i seen the priest outfit (which would be ok for a fancy dress party) i began to cringe!

Also, you can't put Sinead and Tiernan on the same stage, Tiernan has proven in the past he cannot deal with volitile women (Remember him with Jordan on Dunphys show?).

Liam Neeson was Pissed and really really boring!

Twink had her "zip up your mickey" moment with David Agnew.

John Waters told Tubridy that The Late Late Show was insignificant and it's time was done. Tubridy ran away from him before he could elaborate.

The Late Late Show is an old boys club and last night confirmed 50 years of it!

ziggy90

Quote from: hardstation on June 02, 2012, 03:09:49 AM
Quote from: snoopdog on June 01, 2012, 11:52:35 PM
poor enough show alright. same guests year in year out. i see i got pulled for my earlier comment. it may have been a bit harsh but i wouldnt say far off the mark.
There walks a man who doesn't seem to know, care or even understand. Ignorance is bliss.

Spotty dog.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

seafoid

Quote from: Hardy on June 02, 2012, 10:25:46 AM
Twink went missing after the show. The search is not going well.

Hardy

I am sure you were waiting for an occasion to post that but you are capable of much better.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Hardy

What? What's the problem? You don't find the dog's expression funny?

If you see it as disrespectful, all I can say is that someone who shows as little respect for herself as she did last night is going to struggle to gain anyone else's.

mylestheslasher

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 02, 2012, 11:11:33 AM
The difference between Imelda May and Sinead O'Connor in their performance, appearance and interview was telling. May performed for the audience, Sinead was all about herself. The minute i seen the priest outfit (which would be ok for a fancy dress party) i began to cringe!

Also, you can't put Sinead and Tiernan on the same stage, Tiernan has proven in the past he cannot deal with volitile women (Remember him with Jordan on Dunphys show?).

Liam Neeson was Pissed and really really boring!

Twink had her "zip up your mickey" moment with David Agnew.

John Waters told Tubridy that The Late Late Show was insignificant and it's time was done. Tubridy ran away from him before he could elaborate.

The Late Late Show is an old boys club and last night confirmed 50 years of it!

However sinead o Connor is 10 times a more talented singer than Imelda may. She clearly is not well but she looks to have got 20 years younger in the last couple of months.

Shamrock Shore

In another forum someone asked was Neeson pissed enough to ride Twink? I don't think one could be that stocious!

balladmaker

Quote of the night goes to Dustin The Turkey in reference to Kielty, Short, Tubridy and Twink ... "Three men and a bike"