The Late Late show

Started by T O Hare, January 30, 2009, 01:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Will have to deduct a point for Gerry Ryan's daughter being on.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 27, 2012, 10:28:51 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 27, 2012, 10:21:35 PM
Quote from: laoislad on April 27, 2012, 10:09:29 PM
Harrington, John Bishop, Ardal O'Hanlon and Stevie G all on tonight.
Christ its like waiting for a bus. You wait all year for a good guest then 4 of them all come on the one night.
I am cringing in advance of the Gerrard interview. Why is he there?!
Promoting his Charity golf event.
Bingo says interview suppose to be good.
I thought the show was live.

Denn Forever

Prof Crowne is one impressive guy.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

The Worker

just said w@nker on the show there. Never thought id see the day.

Abble

mary coughlan on for the one song there and she's lit, all over the place when the camera went on her after RT thanked her for coming on, very very wobbly....unless of course she might have been having a bit of a slip and a bit of a slide, i could be wrong ::)

Tony Baloney

Didn't see some of the Given interview. Killeavy13 said Tubs should never be allowed to interview another sportsperson. That bad?

Jonah

Who is that woman on now?

BennyCake

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 18, 2012, 10:38:33 PM
Didn't see some of the Given interview. Killeavy13 said Tubs should never be allowed to interview another sportsperson. That bad?

Stevie talks some balls. It wasn't that bad.

laoislad

Quote from: BennyCake on May 18, 2012, 11:04:44 PM

I thought he was fine. Don't think there was a need to show the Henry handball though.
Shay Given is as sound as they come I'd say, certainly comes across that way anyways. His wife is some doll.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on May 18, 2012, 11:06:38 PM

I thought he was fine. Don't think there was a need to show the Henry handball though.
Shay Given is as sound as they come I'd say, certainly comes across that way anyways. His wife is some doll.
She was a yoke alright.

boojangles

Quote from: The Worker on May 18, 2012, 10:17:02 PM
just said w@nker on the show there. Never thought id see the day.

Kevin Bishop. Funny funny man. Tubridy just let him at it thank god.

Dougal Maguire

Going to see him in Belfast in October. Can't wait
Careful now

Orchardman

Quote from: laoislad on May 18, 2012, 11:06:38 PM

i was slagging tubs off after his gerrard interview a few weeks ago, so he deserves a bit of credit here. The interview was grand, but i suppose it comes down to personalities, given seems as engaging as any soccer pro is likely to be, whilst stevie G was just a bore fest.

I loved the bit spent talking about his decision to go to celtic, and the link of donegal, glasgow and celtic, and that was his choice over Man U. Of course he never got to play for celtic, they fucked up big time letting him go, considering packie was finishing up.

The late late gets plenty of slagging, and is often shite. But really, is it possible for an irish TV show to have 6 great famous celebs on ever week, every year? i only seen given last ngt, the scottish comedian ( im not a fan, but thought he was ok), plus the britain got talent guy ( i never watched the show, but plenty of people did). Dunno who else was on last ngt, but una healy was good last week!

Shamrock Shore

50th Anniversary show tonight and, in a Fearonesque turn of events, I managed to get an audience ticket.

I will carry the flag for GAABoard tonight and I swan home with all the lovely loot I am sure we will get.

Oh, btw, Horslips are on playing Dearg Doom with a full orchestra. Hence the ticket.

Declan

Good man SS - no heckling now