Author Topic: Mice help  (Read 7234 times)

tintin25

• View Profile
Re: Mice help
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2018, 01:52:46 PM »
if you do need a cat i'm trying to get rid of a couple of kittens at the moment!! their mother sorted out our mice problem and she has them well trained. let me know if you are interested!!

Possibly...where you based?  Have to say I'm more of a dog person but maybe no hamr in getting one.  Easy enough to look after?

guy crouchback

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2018, 03:32:16 PM »
no minding on them really, cats do what they like, you can keep them in the house if you like, they are very clean, our cat is mostly an outside cat, sleeps in the garage eats scraps supplemented with cat food and of course all the mice, birds, rabbits etc, that she kills.
make sure and get her nurtured unless you want to find yourself on a gaa discussion board punting kittens.

i'm based in north mayo but id be prepared to travel a bit to meet you if it suited. i want rid of the things before the kids get too attached to them. they are weaned and ready to go.

Hardy

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2018, 06:38:12 PM »
 :)

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2018, 11:43:23 PM »
We have cats now for about 5 years and we couldn't live without,  well we could but the trap kill count would be an average of 5 to 6 a day. We adopted a new one in June just aged 4 weeks, she's a natural,  I call her Dolores as "they shall not pass". One issue though is she brings in her prey and growls with intense delight as she smacks the prey with her paw up and down the corridor all night long.