Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurfy123

Big win for St Marks yesterday

Now into the semi final of ulster

Great management team of Gavin Treanor and Donal O Hare

They get enough abuse on here that's for sure

Well done lads

Johnny you still haven't answered which CPN team?

supersub

Quote from: Johnnysboys on November 29, 2022, 02:22:45 PM

Disgusting post. Absolutely rotten. Disgraceful and unfounded, no need for it at all.

Disgusting
Rotten
Disgraceful
Unfounded

But yet totally true. If you're trying to tell me that these coaches turn up to every single session in the school/area they are assigned to - you are deluded. And there is absolutely no accountability for missing days here and there. If other people were so weak at their jobs they wouldn't last long that's for sure.
[/quote]

What I am trying to tell you is there is no need for the accusations in your post and you would do well to leave it at that.

Johnnysboys

Quote from: Smurfy123 on December 02, 2022, 09:52:00 PM

Well done lads

Do your homework son - it's O'Hare and a lad Congannon that takes the team not Treanor. Good result alright.

U6,u8,u10 from 2011 until 2016 with my eldest boy. U8 with my second boy 2017.

Committee member from 2011 until Covid.

Anything else you would like - chest,waist, neck measurements?

Mourne Red

Quote from: Johnnysboys on December 03, 2022, 09:52:09 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on December 02, 2022, 09:52:00 PM

Well done lads

Do your homework son - it's O'Hare and a lad Congannon that takes the team not Treanor. Good result alright.

U6,u8,u10 from 2011 until 2016 with my eldest boy. U8 with my second boy 2017.

Committee member from 2011 until Covid.

Anything else you would like - chest,waist, neck measurements?

What's your perfect Sunday Johnny?

Smurfy123

No you didn't Johnny.

How did todays coaching go?

SHEEDY

Well done to Liatroim winning the Ulster intermediate hurling final, brilliant achievement 👏
nil satis nisi optimum

Mourne Rover

The NFL D3 fixtures should be officially released shortly but, barring some unexpected review, we are due to be away to Tipperary on the first weekend. Although it's a long journey to a county which has been getting better results than us over recent seasons, we need to target a win if we are serious about promotion.

ardtole

Where did you see that MR? I'm looking forward to seeing how Laverty gets on this season. I'm living in the South at the minute, so some of the away games are handy enough for me.

KeyboardWman

John McGovern training with down? I see he is in Queens sigerson squad and hasn't touched leather for Newry town this long time looking at their match day squads.

johnnycool

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 03, 2022, 08:11:27 PM
Well done to Liatroim winning the Ulster intermediate hurling final, brilliant achievement 👏

Well done indeed, a crack at some serious teams in the ai semifinal awaits.

5times5times

Quote from: KeyboardWman on December 04, 2022, 02:33:52 PM
John McGovern training with down? I see he is in Queens sigerson squad and hasn't touched leather for Newry town this long time looking at their match day squads.

Playing for the town today... where did you see the sigerson squads??

6th sam

Quote from: johnnycool on December 04, 2022, 03:03:37 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on December 03, 2022, 08:11:27 PM

Well done indeed, a crack at some serious teams in the ai semifinal awaits.

Brilliant achievement by the Fontenoys.

Mourne Rover

Ardtole, the provisional fixtures lists which are sent to the county boards to be reviewed before publication have us scheduled for the opening trip to Tipperary. Changes are unlikely at this stage, but we may have to wait a week or two before final confirmation of our full programme.

Targetman

Played and scored in a 3-1 defeat to bottom of the league Portadown, and he's not involved with Down.

supersub

He's been injured for months. Just back today.