Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jim Bob

ONeill

Silver. The only downside is that the young lad is a red and they're two completely separate ballots. I can't apply for a Silver and a red in one go, so we both have to be lucky for the same match. Hoping something appears on Ticket Exchange.

Jim Bob

Yes. The ballot is a bollox that way. To make things worse a silver can't try for a ticket when opened for reds

ONeill

I contacted them about that and they said my only option would be to downgrade my membership to Red. Took me too long to get here to do that.

Jim Bob

Quote from: ONeill on November 04, 2023, 12:32:46 PMI contacted them about that and they said my only option would be to downgrade my membership to Red. Took me too long to get here to do that.

You need to get hold of a second silver for your son to use

Blowitupref

What did you make of that Newcastle goal. After a long delay it was checked to see was the ball out of play, was it offside and was the Arsenal defender fouled.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

ONeill

No one has mentioned, in terms of the offside, did the ball go backwards from Joelinton's touch, which makes it onside?

J70

How did Guimares stay on the field?

The goal - nothing clear even in the slow motion replays. No choice but to let it stand.

Mourne Red

Quote from: ONeill on November 04, 2023, 12:32:46 PMI contacted them about that and they said my only option would be to downgrade my membership to Red. Took me too long to get here to do that.

I've a red membership if you want to enter the ballot with it boss? Just pm me can give you my deets.. You and your young fella could enter with it for rest of the season / next season if you'd like.

I'll not be getting over to any games this side of 2025, between football and paying for my wedding funds and time available 😅

jcpen

Thought Arsenal were poor enough and it was a deserved win for Newcastle United
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Main Street

Quote from: ONeill on November 04, 2023, 07:57:41 PMNo one has mentioned, in terms of the offside, did the ball go backwards from Joelinton's touch, which makes it onside?
Most probably not mentioned because a ball going backwards makes no difference to the offside call.

mrdeeds

Quote from: J70 on November 04, 2023, 08:04:22 PMHow did Guimares stay on the field?

The goal - nothing clear even in the slow motion replays. No choice but to let it stand.

Nothing clear? The offside and push were clear and conclusive. Even the handball was.

ONeill