Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Sure United and their fans have no values. He will be back in the team in a few weeks.

If it was a Liverpool player involved he would have been sacked on the spot.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

David McKeown

Quote from: Capt Pat on February 02, 2023, 07:04:04 PM
Sure United and their fans have no values. He will be back in the team in a few weeks.

Where exactly is Liverpools moral compass. Sack innocent people accused of attempted rape but wear t shirts of support for players who bite and racially abuse other players?  Interesting.
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armagh18

Quote from: David McKeown on February 02, 2023, 05:07:30 PM
Quote from: keep her low this half on February 02, 2023, 03:39:15 PM
I suspect Greenwood will end up like Paddy Jackson and company from Ulster rugby. Won't play for United again as sponsors won't have it but will end up at a mid tier club in France/Spain/Italy next season with his contract with United fully paid up.

He may be too good for that.
Saudi Arabia with Ronaldo? £€$

Armagh18

No he simply wouldn't, unless the club wanted sued for unfair dismissal. United will either have to pay up his contract, sell him or let him sit out the remainder of it.

rodney trotter

Juventus considering terminating Pogba's contract. Not impressed with his attitude. He has yet to make his debut since he rejoined. Injury prone.

Armagh18

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 02, 2023, 11:36:42 PM
Juventus considering terminating Pogba's contract. Not impressed with his attitude. He has yet to make his debut since he rejoined. Injury prone.
Joke of a player. Fergie was right!

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: David McKeown on February 02, 2023, 10:22:54 PM

Where exactly is Liverpools moral compass. Sack innocent people accused of attempted rape but wear t shirts of support for players who bite and racially abuse other players?  Interesting.
(Accused of) racial abuse. For a legal know-it-all you quite conveniently missed that out for Suarez too.
If Greenwood is innocent, then so is Suarez.

Mourne Red

Charges were dropped because of withdrawal from key witness he wasn't proven innocent either btw

Armagh18

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on February 03, 2023, 12:48:02 AM

(Accused of) racial abuse. For a legal know-it-all you quite conveniently missed that out for Suarez too.
Didnt see too many from United wearing shirts supporting Greenwood though. (Obviously what Greenwood was accused of is 100x worse than Suarez before you say it)

The whole Greenwood case is fishy. Has the gf got paid off? Why did it drag out so long?

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 03, 2023, 08:20:54 AM

Didnt see too many from United wearing shirts supporting Greenwood though. (Obviously what Greenwood was accused of is 100x worse than Suarez before you say it)

The whole Greenwood case is fishy. Has the gf got paid off? Why did it drag out so long?
of course she got paid off ;D
They'll stand up for themselves until a few quid is paid into their accounts

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on February 03, 2023, 08:28:29 AM

The unfortunate thing here is getting paid off (if that is the case) only makes things worse going forward for future victims to be taken seriously.. Personally no amount of money would stop me seeking justice if my daughter was involved

We know the full facts on this one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 03, 2023, 08:48:04 AM

The unfortunate thing here is getting paid off (if that is the case) only makes things worse going forward for future victims to be taken seriously.. Personally no amount of money would stop me seeking justice if my daughter was involved

Agreed.
The evidence against him was pretty clear cut
It's quite sad that people would take a few quid over their own self respect and worth

jcpen

It will be forgotten quickly enough if he plays for United again and scores a winner against Liverpool or City or in a Cup Final. That's not having a go and United fans, it would be the same in any other club.
I can never quite grasp the loyalty some fans will have for players who happen to play for the club they chose to support when they were younger.
Ryan Giggs, John Terry, Suarez just to name a few obvious examples,grown men will defend these players as if they were family. I find it odd.
I see already people defending Greenwood now the charges are dropped.
This is one of my 3 usernames.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 03, 2023, 08:48:04 AM

Same, he wouldn't be walking if it was me - But I think she was pressured by her family to drop out. I don't know if you seen her dads statement, saying "they were very much in love" and "he's been apart of our family for 3 years" almost seemed like he had dollar signs in his eyes.