Lurgan

Started by seafoid, March 02, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Recorded from his phone in their house for 40 minutes. Reckoning to see if they suspected him or not.

Orior

It's heartbreaking reading this story in the press.

I wonder what do his 27,000 followers think of him?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

seafoid

Quote from: Orior on February 03, 2023, 01:54:55 PM
It's heartbreaking reading this story in the press.

I wonder what do his 27,000 followers think of him?
Not much , judging by youtube.
I think the murder of a pregnant woman is the worst aspect.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

CK_Redhand

The "livestream" video is still up. I watched a bit based on a comment at 3h12min he says the victims name in a really sinister way, laughs and then sips his drink. Chilling.

AustinPowers

He's obviously a gamer

Surely  the more someone spends  in games (driving , shoot-up games etc)  the more that sort of  reality  becomes normal in their real  life?  If you go around shooting  characters on a screen ,  would it not increase the likelihood of them  doing similar  in real life?

imtommygunn

Dealing with a very deranged person here. You would only hope that assuming that he is the person who did this they have enough to put him away for a very very long time.

Mourne Red

Quote from: AustinPowers on February 03, 2023, 03:01:20 PM
He's obviously a gamer

Surely  the more someone spends  in games (driving , shoot-up games etc)  the more that sort of  reality  becomes normal in their real  life?  If you go around shooting  characters on a screen ,  would it not increase the likelihood of them  doing similar  in real life?

Played a lot of Fortnite and Call of Duty over lockdown and growing up - Never once did it cross my mind to get a pickaxe and I could build a fort or I could go out and shoot someone like it's Team Deathmatch - People like him are just sick in the head

general_lee

I watched some of the "alibi" livestream. Immediately got the vibe that he was unhinged. I had already been fed some info around this investigation before the court appearance so checked the guy out on social media. I remember reading somewhere about the link between men who take loads of selfies and the chance that they're more likely to display psychopathic characteristics. His Facebook profile pictures are all either selfies of photos of just himself. Red flag. The Freudian slip is chilling alright.

Kidder81

A grown man who spends his time playing video games and playing with toys is never a great start

Walter Cronc

Quote from: general_lee on February 03, 2023, 03:54:37 PM
I watched some of the "alibi" livestream. Immediately got the vibe that he was unhinged. I had already been fed some info around this investigation before the court appearance so checked the guy out on social media. I remember reading somewhere about the link between men who take loads of selfies and the chance that they're more likely to display psychopathic characteristics. His Facebook profile pictures are all either selfies of photos of just himself. Red flag. The Freudian slip is chilling alright.

Is there a link to this video?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: Walter Cronc on February 03, 2023, 04:45:19 PM
Quote from: general_lee on February 03, 2023, 03:54:37 PM

Is there a link to this video?

Scrap that. Watched it at 3:12. Weird guy

seafoid

Anger at 3hrs 34 mins and 10 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1KeSw_4vjc

Check out the Youtube comments
eg

Marky Waddy
6 hours ago (edited)
3:56:39 Screaming "I will kill you all" 😳. So much anger if you watch the whole stream.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Sportacus

I'm going to say it again, and I'm no legal expert, but are we risking contempt of court with this thread, E.g. commenting on a persons character is highlighted by the Attorney Generals Office as a risk. Why not just shut it down and let the court case take its course. I'm pretty sure that's the best way to support the family. There'll be plenty of other places where it'll be poured over, but GAA Board should avoid in my opinion.

Mourne Red

Quote from: Sportacus on February 03, 2023, 05:03:07 PM
I'm going to say it again, and I'm no legal expert, but are we risking contempt of court with this thread, E.g. commenting on a persons character is highlighted by the Attorney Generals Office as a risk. Why not just shut it down and let the court case take its course. I'm pretty sure that's the best way to support the family. There'll be plenty of other places where it'll be poured over, but GAA Board should avoid in my opinion.

If the board got through the Paddy Jackson thread without contempt of court we'll be fine here