Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tubberman

Quote from: AustinPowers on January 11, 2023, 09:11:02 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on January 11, 2023, 08:55:11 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 11, 2023, 08:16:20 PM
Quote from: pbat on January 11, 2023, 05:39:06 PM
Not often I would agree with Ben Lowry but think he might be onto something when he said that the Dublin Governments fingerprints maybe all over todays exclusion.

I have to prefix this with I am not a sf fan... I really don't think varadakar is particularly trustworthy and I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is his work.

I am no SF Fan either and this has Varadakar dirty tricks written all over it. He has nothing but disdain for SF.

Wouldn't trust varadkar  as far as I could throw him .  His disdain for sf is because he knows him and his party's days are  numbered. And it's all about  throwing out lies and bullsh1t to try and keep sf out.

Christ almighty, this is Varadkar's fault!? :D
#thingsleodid
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

armaghniac

Quote from: Armagh18 on January 11, 2023, 08:53:00 PM
He wouldn't lie would he lol

No, I expect he might lie, but if he agreed this with the British beforehand and then criticised them for doing it afterwards then they'd be pissed and might say that he had agreed it.

Wouldn't trust varadkar  as far as I could throw him .  His disdain for sf is because he knows him and his party's days are  numbered. And it's all about  throwing out lies and bullsh1t to try and keep sf out.

His party will carry on, there will always be a role for a party of adults.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Wildweasel74

Mcdonald f**k all up here, I wouldn't vote for her, What's the point in Michelle O'Neill if she needs backing every time she has to met the UK govt. Did McGuinness need down south help when he was in the same position.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

AustinPowers

Quote from: Tubberman on January 11, 2023, 09:17:49 PM
Not often I would agree with Ben Lowry but think he might be onto something when he said that the Dublin Governments fingerprints maybe all over todays exclusion.

I have to prefix this with I am not a sf fan... I really don't think varadakar is particularly trustworthy and I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is his work.

I am no SF Fan either and this has Varadakar dirty tricks written all over it. He has nothing but disdain for SF.

Christ almighty, this is Varadkar's fault!? :D
#thingsleodid

I didn't say this  was his fault , although  only time will tell on that one

I was talking in general , .  I just don't trust  him one bit

Wildweasel74

I used to vote Sinn Fein to she came on board, she not even a real shinner, blow in from another party. Don't know what Adams was thinking when he decided on her. On relation to NI, if Michelle O'Neill can't dealt with it, there no point her been first minster. Again lifted way beyond others more capable, cause of who her party buddies were.

AustinPowers

On a side issue ,  is Stephen Rea still available to  provide a voiceover for Mary Lou?

Christ , but  that accent would  cut steel

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 11, 2023, 09:21:18 PM
Mcdonald f**k all up here, I wouldn't vote for her, What's the point in Michelle O'Neill if she needs backing every time she has to met the UK govt. Did McGuinness need down south help when he was in the same position.

+1
"Stercus accidit"

Jeepers Creepers

Smokescreen????
NEW: The UK will bring forward legislation this week which could see work on the construction of border control posts at Northern Ireland ports resume, following months of controversy related to the Northern Ireland Protocol, @rtenews understands

imtommygunn

Here's an interesting one...

McDonald is registered with the electoral commission as the leader of SF in NI.  :o

Brendan

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 11, 2023, 09:28:41 PM
I used to vote Sinn Fein to she came on board, she not even a real shinner, blow in from another party. Don't know what Adams was thinking when he decided on her. On relation to NI, if Michelle O'Neill can't dealt with it, there no point her been first minster. Again lifted way beyond others more capable, cause of who her party buddies were.

So many have the same feeling towards the new leadership including myself but unfortunately the way politics are going here their inadequacies are covered up by the actions of the DUP and FFG so people have no choice but to pile in behind them

Armagh18

Quote from: Brendan on January 12, 2023, 08:35:24 AM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 11, 2023, 09:28:41 PM

So many have the same feeling towards the new leadership including myself but unfortunately the way politics are going here their inadequacies are covered up by the actions of the DUP and FFG so people have no choice but to pile in behind them
Far from perfect. I actually like Mary Lou think she always speaks really well if you can get past her voice lol. Probably helps that a child could make Leo, Michael, Eamon and Jeffrey look stupid

trailer

You're talking as if SF are some sort of ultra squeaky clean political party and not one up to its eyes in murder and criminality. Any right thinking person has disdain for this party and what it got up to. You can't just erase that.
And to blame LV for what happened yesterday is paranoia beyond belief.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on January 11, 2023, 10:01:30 PM
Smokescreen????
NEW: The UK will bring forward legislation this week which could see work on the construction of border control posts at Northern Ireland ports resume, following months of controversy related to the Northern Ireland Protocol, @rtenews understands

Sure they couldn't finish the Derry road so god knows how long it'll take to construct the border posts
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Sandy Hill on January 11, 2023, 09:49:40 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on January 11, 2023, 09:21:18 PM

+1

He needed help from the then President of the party, Adams. Its the exact same thing. Imagine the British government saying back then "we'll speak to McGuinness but not Adams". It's just plain silly.