Twitter

Started by irunthev, July 16, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: general_lee on January 02, 2023, 10:36:46 AMOne of the reasons this self-declared "trillionaire" gave for moving to live in an industrial unit in Romania was to "evade rape allegations". How much you laying down?

Now now - to be fair - he said that was only 40% of the reason he moved there.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Mourne Red on January 02, 2023, 12:09:06 PMWhere did he say this? Or is this just slinging mud till it sticks?

Since you asked - https://www.reddit.com/r/gammasecretkings/comments/u3ih83/andrew_tate_explains_the_primary_reason_he_moved/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Quote from: Mourne Red on January 02, 2023, 12:09:06 PMalso paid for a dad and his sick daughter to go on Holiday to Disney, sort of a make a wish type donation..

What about this dad whose son has cerebral palsy?

trueblue1234

QuoteExplaining that it's "40 per cent of the reason I moved to Romania," Tate said: "I'm not a f****** rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.

QuoteIf you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility."

People can make up their own minds about this guy. But I'd love to hear Armagh's logic behind putting so much behind him not being guilty of rape? Given his ability to victim blame he comes across as a complete c**t.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

yellowcard

I never heard of this Andrew Tate lad until recently but he comes across as a lovely fellow!! An absolute gentleman who deserves to be heard and listened to. The sort that you'd love your daughter to settle down with! A very modest man of the people with not a hint of ego or pretentiousness.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Mourne Red on January 02, 2023, 04:17:14 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 02, 2023, 03:38:24 PM
https://twitter.com/scarcitystudios/status/1609931713400147975?s=46&t=-TlLsh8ow70r4uLxnkFpAQ

Not looking good for him!!

Hugh Heff done the same for years and people idolised him

Who on here idolised someone who took advantage their position to abuse women in some way?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mourne Red

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 02, 2023, 05:20:56 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on January 02, 2023, 04:17:14 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 02, 2023, 03:38:24 PM
https://twitter.com/scarcitystudios/status/1609931713400147975?s=46&t=-TlLsh8ow70r4uLxnkFpAQ

Not looking good for him!!

Hugh Heff done the same for years and people idolised him

Why did you delete your post earlier?  ::)

Because decided I couldn't have been arsed getting into a discussion about it but your response.. I watched the reddit video, he didn't say that, he moved there because MeToo and false allegations - which a lot of footballers, high profile men etc have experienced. excluding Greenwood and the scum like him.

As for the tweet no excuse for it but obviously was some back and forth between them

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteI watched the reddit video, he didn't say that,

You obviously didn't watch

Saffrongael

Gabriel Hurl loves an oul phoney left wing Twitter culture war  ???
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

trueblue1234

I can only assume some posters saw he had a twitter spat with Greta and decided they were on the same side as him. I can't imagine anyone who had a good look at his tweets would believe he's someone to row in behind.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 02, 2023, 12:18:20 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on January 02, 2023, 12:09:06 PMWhere did he say this? Or is this just slinging mud till it sticks?

Since you asked - https://www.reddit.com/r/gammasecretkings/comments/u3ih83/andrew_tate_explains_the_primary_reason_he_moved/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Quote from: Mourne Red on January 02, 2023, 12:09:06 PMalso paid for a dad and his sick daughter to go on Holiday to Disney, sort of a make a wish type donation..

Class act, isn't he?

J70

Quote from: JoG2 on January 01, 2023, 07:14:32 PM
Quote from: screenexile on January 01, 2023, 07:11:08 PM
Did he not make his money by running cam websites??

Maybe he's one of the few in that industry who doesn't get involved in human trafficking I mean he clearly values women and would never seek to exploit them based on his interviews online...

You need to think more 'freely' Screen and then you can #backtate

;D

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: J70 on January 02, 2023, 07:14:22 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 02, 2023, 12:18:20 PM

Class act, isn't he?

Sure some women came out and said he treated them well  :'(