Previous topic - Next topic

greatpoint

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on June 10, 2024, 10:09:57 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 10, 2024, 09:59:41 AM
Quote from: Itchy on June 10, 2024, 09:38:12 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 10, 2024, 09:11:35 AM
Quote from: ShutterinbyDayGAAbyNight on June 10, 2024, 09:05:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 08, 2024, 06:54:04 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 08, 2024, 06:35:47 PM4 hostages in good health rescued. How many civilians slaughtered in the rescue? Only a sick f**k would celebrate it.

The amount of anger you have going on isn't healthy.

Aul boy used to say, if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing

What a crazy statement to come out with when talking about 210 Palestinian's killed. He's not talking about a game of football here. 210 people killed and you come out with this tripe.

He's calling the families of those hostages sick fucks for celebrating their release.. you can highlight as many numbers dead because of that release that doesn't change his post.

You're one of those people, no matter how stupid the post, even when you know it was stupid and even when others point it out to you - you are just too much of a thick ass to admit you were wrong.

You posted it. If you didn't clarify it then I can only assume that was what you stating, but in your rants and personal abuse it gets lost.

Unfortunately there will be more of these 'rescues' and far more deaths because of it, Israel not looking to come to the table now. With a lot of countries going to elections at the minute it's not going to get the attention it needs to stop these senseless deaths

Its the same issues again Milltown, he never mentioned the families you decided that was what he was referring too and then you get all righteous... you have been called out on this numerous times, misunderstanding general comments

The statement was:

"Only a sick f**k would celebrate it."

There is no clarification to exclude the families of the hostages from this generalisation. To interpret it as including the families is quite reasonable, your reading of it requires a far greater leap in logic.

PadraicHenryPearse

QuoteThe statement was:

There is no clarification to exclude the families of the hostages from this generalisation. To interpret it as including the families is quite reasonable, your reading of it requires a far greater leap in logic.

"The Irish are very friendly people".

If I made that comment do you think I am including Irish rapists, murders etc. or is that a general comment about the Irish.

274 people massacred in that rescue and hundreds more maimed, over 35k Palestinians and over 15k children murdered  and Israel has killed far more hostages than it has rescured too.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: greatpoint on June 12, 2024, 02:51:44 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 08, 2024, 06:35:47 PM4 hostages in good health rescued. How many civilians slaughtered in the rescue? Only a sick f**k would celebrate it.

What a crazy statement to come out with when talking about 210 Palestinian's killed. He's not talking about a game of football here. 210 people killed and you come out with this tripe.

He's calling the families of those hostages sick fucks for celebrating their release.. you can highlight as many numbers dead because of that release that doesn't change his post.

You're one of those people, no matter how stupid the post, even when you know it was stupid and even when others point it out to you - you are just too much of a thick ass to admit you were wrong.

You posted it. If you didn't clarify it then I can only assume that was what you stating, but in your rants and personal abuse it gets lost.

Unfortunately there will be more of these 'rescues' and far more deaths because of it, Israel not looking to come to the table now. With a lot of countries going to elections at the minute it's not going to get the attention it needs to stop these senseless deaths

Its the same issues again Milltown, he never mentioned the families you decided that was what he was referring too and then you get all righteous... you have been called out on this numerous times, misunderstanding general comments

The statement was:

If you care to go back to the post, itchy was responding to bunkers (above it) posts about the families reaction to freeing the hostages.

Which he said that you'd have to be a sick f**k to celebrate it.

Yeah I can see how I miss read it now..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 12, 2024, 03:23:43 PM

The statement was:

If you care to go back to the post, itchy was responding to bunkers (above it) posts about the families reaction to freeing the hostages.

he posted after bunkers comment he didn't reply directly too it.

Either way I've no idea for sure if Itchy thinks the families are sick fucks or not, but I think it was a general comment and celebrating the loss of 274 lives to rescue 4 who were only in immediate danger due to Israeli bombing should be celebrated generally speaking.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on June 12, 2024, 03:31:23 PM

The statement was:

Either way I've no idea for sure if Itchy thinks the families are sick fucks or not, but I think it was a general comment and celebrating the loss of 274 lives to rescue 4 who were only in immediate danger due to Israeli bombing should be celebrated generally speaking.

Ok, though im not sure who was celebrating it from the initial posts from bunker, you've made that bit up

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

greatpoint

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on June 12, 2024, 03:11:22 PM
QuoteThe statement was:

If I made that comment do you think I am including Irish rapists, murders etc. or is that a general comment about the Irish.

274 people massacred in that rescue and hundreds more maimed, over 35k Palestinians and over 15k children murdered  and Israel has killed far more hostages than it has rescured too.

All of these people on vs. only this type of person.

These are two different types of statements and as such don't work in your comparison.

Quote274 people massacred in that rescue and hundreds more maimed, over 35k Palestinians and over 15k children murdered  and Israel has killed far more hostages than it has rescured too.

Did you mean to include this? What relevance does it have to the post you replied to?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 12, 2024, 03:34:56 PM

The statement was:

Ok, though im not sure who was celebrating it from the initial posts from bunker, you've made that bit up

what did I make up? Itchy comment did not quote Bunkers so you assumed it was a reply.

4 hostages in good health rescued. How many civilians slaughtered in the rescue? Only a sick f**k would celebrate it.

It seems that the comment was general to me and referring to sick fucks celebrating civilians slaughtered In the rescure. 

another assumption of yours is that he called the families sick fucks.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: greatpoint on June 12, 2024, 03:37:22 PM
QuoteThe statement was:

These are two different types of statements and as such don't work in your comparison.

Quote274 people massacred in that rescue and hundreds more maimed, over 35k Palestinians and over 15k children murdered  and Israel has killed far more hostages than it has rescured too.

Did you mean to include this? What relevance does it have to the post you replied to?

I meant to include it as generally speaking people celebrating 274 dead in the actual rescue attempt but also over 35k dead Palestinians including over 15k children to rescue 4 israelis who were more at risk from Israeli bombing than anything else are sick fucks when there was also opportunities for them to be freed with no casualties only for the Israelis. the families of many of the hostages and those released have been protesting for months for a ceasefire and an exchange.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on June 12, 2024, 04:43:23 PM

The statement was:

what did I make up? Itchy comment did not quote Bunkers so you assumed it was a reply.

4 hostages in good health rescued. How many civilians slaughtered in the rescue? Only a sick f**k would celebrate it.

It seems that the comment was general to me and referring to sick fucks celebrating civilians slaughtered In the rescure. 

Who was celebrating? Where in bunkers posts did he mention anything other than relief for the families?

But in reply to that post he said, only sick fucks would be celebrating!

So if families were mentioned I can't see who else he was referring to?

No one mentioned celebrating only itchy.

Anyways, if I've misunderstood his post that's fine, im sorry, though he has in the past got OTT with regards to this subject.

greatpoint

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on June 12, 2024, 04:50:41 PM
QuoteThe statement was:

I meant to include it as generally speaking people celebrating 274 dead in the actual rescue attempt but also over 35k dead Palestinians including over 15k children to rescue 4 israelis who were more at risk from Israeli bombing than anything else are sick fucks when there was also opportunities for them to be freed with no casualties only for the Israelis. the families of many of the hostages and those released have been protesting for months for a ceasefire and an exchange.

Again, what relevance does any of that have to the post you replied to?

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 12, 2024, 05:49:18 PM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on June 12, 2024, 04:43:23 PM

The statement was:

Who was celebrating? Where in bunkers posts did he mention anything other than relief for the families?

But in reply to that post he said, only sick fucks would be celebrating!

So if families were mentioned I can't see who else he was referring to?

No one mentioned celebrating only itchy.

Anyways, if I've misunderstood his post that's fine, im sorry, though he has in the past got OTT with regards to this subject.

loads of people were celebrating it, western govts were celebrating it (some not mentioning the massarce) twitter was awash with it, infact I think Owen Jones posted something similar to itchy.

the post was after Bunker, not a reply, he didn't quote Bunker, that's your assumption.

In my opinion he was referring to people celebrating the massacre of civilians in the rescue, those govts. etc. referred to above thay couldn't care less for the 274 or the 35k Palestinians.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: greatpoint on June 12, 2024, 06:04:23 PM
QuoteThe statement was:

Quote from: greatpoint on June 12, 2024, 06:04:23 PM
QuoteThe statement was:

People who support the genocide of Palestines are sick fucks so generally speaking (as I read Itchys post) those who support/celebratw the 35k murdered Palestines to rescue 4 Israelis are sick fucks.

Itchy

In my post after the initial "sick fucks" post, I clarified it wasn't referring to parents. Didn't stop you referring to it again Miltown. No matter, today Israel was executing civilians trying to head home. Evil beyond words (sorry if that's ott)